Fark you Mr or Mrs MP

TiBones

See them on Ben Schoeman N1 regularly...... Never seen them misbehave.... Are you guys not exaggerating a bit .....mmmmmmm?????

For sure tell that to Thomas Ferreira's family.

I believe they were on their way to fetch a KFC order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPZXazzP_3Q

Edited by scotty

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure tell that to Thomas Ferreira's familty.

I still think Nomvula should rot for her role in that debacle.

The backtracking and spin on that is mind boggling.

Right there, that is an interesting comment! Less attention or more, what are they going for? I think America went through the same crisis, choosing between lots of attention or none! Well look what it got them, now the presidential joggers have to clear the track in front of the prez.. only difference in SA, they are wiping his rear!

Give them time... The novelty may wear off. :unsure:

Zuma jogging!!.He will be off balance with all that weight at the front and thing on his head.where can i buy a print of zuma spear? Edited by arendoog

+1

If the Ferreiras claim against the RAF as she now advised, it was reported the driver is guilty. Besides waiting forever for a payout from the fund (if it's not bankrupt by then) can they not drag the driver to court?

Edited by Fester

Hey Guys,

Another thing, if You see them at robots (when they stop), You'll notice beggars don't go near them.

Was stuck at a robot one day in sandton, black BMW and Audi, blue light going.

I asked the guy whom I had just given some cash, why he doesn't go to them as well to ask for money, He said they get out and hit them, swear at them and so on.

:blush:

These morons came racing past me on the N4 the other day!!! Just to arrive at the toll gate 2 min before me and me passing them through the tollgate...... then they came racing and pushing me to the left just so that they could get to the next toll gate for the same story!

I would've loved to flip them the bird!! Bastards!

Ciao. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out :D

Funneeeee, there are no doors left! All been stolen! :cursing:

I did this in 2006 and 2007. Just dont make the same mistake I did and come back cause you missing family and friends. Make sure you sell everything before you leave. Do not try to make it easy just in case you decide to come back. If you do come back you will realize in time it was the biggest mistake you ever made. You have been warned. I wish you good luck.

Thanks bud.

Left in 1993, came back thinking things would be great without Aparthied.....yeah right, they just put it reverse!

Left again in 2005, came back for a woman......OOOOooooops!

This time my friend, I have already sold 80% of my ***, my bikes are also up for sale, gonna get me a nice un out there.

I'll come back ..... as a tourist with $$$$'s

See you on the trails and in the cool mtb stage races!

• 1 year later...

Had the same happen on the N1 western bypass the other day, only for the blue light brigade to pull into the McDonalds drive through..... I suppose when you are as fat as most of the MPs you dont just want a BigMAc, you need it, crave it, cant live without it.

Had the same happen on the N1 western bypass the other day, only for the blue light brigade to pull into the McDonalds drive through..... I suppose when you are as fat as most of the MPs you dont just want a BigMAc, you need it, crave it, cant live without it.

Are you serious RE the McD's ..... that is really disgusting that 1. they are eating there 2. that was the emergency to get a Big Mac!

Thanks bud.

Left in 1993, came back thinking things would be great without Aparthied.....yeah right, they just put it reverse!

Left again in 2005, came back for a woman......OOOOooooops!

This time my friend, I have already sold 80% of my ***, my bikes are also up for sale, gonna get me a nice un out there.

I'll come back ..... as a tourist with $$$$'s

See you on the trails and in the cool mtb stage races!

Your not by any chance the guy I met in the park hotel a few weeks back?

also imagine how badly the dudes in the back mess up the upholstery leather seats (Really now, can't expect them to have fabric seating like most plebs) dropping greasy food and sauce on the seating ...

I was watching a documentary about armoured vehicles recently. In explaining the purpose of and reasoning behind these vehicles and the protection of VIPs, the experts all very specifically pointed out that the best armoured vehicles are those who cannot be identified as such (thus completely non-descript), enabling them to avoid risky situations in the first place. If you're really important and need to avoid being attacked, the most logical thing in the world is to keep yourself as invisible as possible.

These clowns don't have the foggiest clue.