how do i trace a reg nr

ccc2

So sick and tired of motorists not being bicycle friendly. But things like this is just not on. Typical BMW drivers, bloody cocks. All of them.

Was in an almost similar boat. Oke with his audi A3 turned right infront of me. He was parking at a restaurant just next to me. I turned around looked at him, and he was looking as if he didn't do anything wrong. Went home, got a nail clipper, went to his car.....needless to say, the douchebag now has a very deep 2m+ scratch going from his bonnet to his petrol cap.

Other night, while coming back from a night ride I got hit by a thrown water bottle by someone in a fortuner....wtf!

Only got revenge once, but it sure was worth it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking one the way home the other day is that all learner drivers or students of school age should have to attend a class to ride bicycles in order to learn the rules of the road. This would probably reduce the silly things they do once they get their licences to other road users as well as cyclists

Edited by Klaus

I was thinking one the way home the other day is that all learner drivers or students of school age should have to attend a class to ride bicycles in order to learn the rules of the road. This would probably reduce the silly things they do once they get their licences to other road users as well as cyclists

Even easier would be if they'd just obey the road laws once they get their licenses.

So sick and tired of motorists not being bicycle friendly. But things like this is just not on. Typical BMW drivers, bloody cocks. All of them.

Was in an almost similar boat. Oke with his audi A3 turned right infront of me. He was parking at a restaurant just next to me. I turned around looked at him, and he was looking as if he didn't do anything wrong. Went home, got a nail clipper, went to his car.....needless to say, the douchebag now has a very deep 2m+ scratch going from his bonnet to his petrol cap.

Other night, while coming back from a night ride I got hit by a thrown water bottle by someone in a fortuner....wtf!

That's quite an admission to make on a public forum ... not the smartest response I've seen in a while yet. Two wrongs don't make a right if you ask me. But I do share your anger. Problem is that your response probably antagonizes this idiot and his friends and their friends into even more aggressive behaviour towards all cyclists.

Even easier would be if they'd just obey the road laws once they get their licenses.

That is a first win, but TIA

Yeah flymango, I have to say I'm not proud of what I did, was fueled by anger at that specific moment. I could have been hit by a car if there was someone behind me. Will try to go talk to the guy first in the future.

yeah, that is a smart way. we really going to increase tolerance like that. well done. I hope you were joking, honestly - otherwise I suggest we report you and set an example - road rage is unacceptable, but it counts both ways.

A long time ago and in a place far away, I phoned the traffic department, gave the registration number and told them this guy wanted to sell his car, and I wanted to confirm the details of the "seller" cause I don't want to buy a stolen car. The person on the other side was "dof" enough to fall for it, she sang like a canary !

i was able to track down the driver.

this letter was delivered to his address:

Dear K..l

we have never met before although we had a close encounter the other day when you attempted to force me off the road in your car.

i have consulted with the police and their prosecutor and we are of the opinion that to pursue charges of attempted assault alternatively reckless driving against you would be futile as it is your word against mine.

my complaint has been noted by them, please change your attitude towards other road users and especially cyclists.

May we never meet again.

your fellow Edgemeadian

Now use his contact details and advertise his car on Gumtree for a stupid price. Insist people call him after 22:00 at night and before 7:00 in the mornings.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

we are not exactly neighbours but i reckon that i could of thrown a cricket ball onto his front lawn during my cricket playing days. a cycling club mate of mine has lived just around the corner from the clown for the last 20 years.