Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

My new ride...

post-53966-1402213016,1647.jpg

And no you sick evil people... That's my daughter.

Nice woodie (and I meant the bike)!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new ride...

post-53966-1402213016,1647.jpg

And no you sick evil people... That's my daughter.

Triple ring? You could have at least put a bash guard in place of the big ring before you asked her balance it on her head.

I got me a dropper post!

post-47285-0-88288500-1402301180_thumb.jpg

Best puchase eva!

LOL. You had flat pedals without a dropper? No wonder you are so happy! The only way to stay planted on flats in tech sections and on jumps etc is to have the saddle out of the way. Even just pedalling over very uneven surfaces will help having it dropped a couple of cm. :thumbup:

LOL. You had flat pedals without a dropper? No wonder you are so happy! The only way to stay planted on flats in tech sections and on jumps etc is to have the saddle out of the way. Even just pedalling over very uneven surfaces will help having it dropped a couple of cm. :thumbup:

Hehe SLiiick, yeah I am in heaven now. I have always had flats on my bikes, but back in the day I could drop my seat way down and still pedal. Now I need to be in the optimum position to lug my "fit -ish body for my age I guess" around. I feel my bike is pretty sweet at the moment, the dropper really did it!

Flats n droppers 4 Life! ;)

Shifters are on their way!

You could see them missing there huh? Thanks again!

Finally a useful fathers day present coming my way this sunday and @ R299 a pop that leaves coin for some useless socks or soap on a rope. ;)

http://bikemarkt-images.mtb-news.net/0/2/3/6/6/2/_/large_IMG_2421Kopie.JPG.jpg

Finally a useful fathers day present coming my way this sunday and @ R299 a pop that leaves coin for some useless socks or soap on a rope. ;)

http://bikemarkt-images.mtb-news.net/0/2/3/6/6/2/_/large_IMG_2421Kopie.JPG.jpg

Where from at that price? Good deal.

Crown Cycles,

Where from at that price? Good deal.

Crown Cycles have a sale on and they have some RRon's and Ralph's on special as well. I left one set of NNic's if anyone wants ;)

My latest cycling related purchase was for a package tour to watch the TDF 2014.Looking forward to ticking this one off my bucket list.

Special stuff !