Joy- She Replied!!!

RexFuzzle

Let her know that it is also by co-incidence that you are in a refugee camp and you guys must therefore be meant for each other.

Your profession is as per those leaflets that Dr whoever keeps posting on lamp posts, maybe she has heard of you?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me think of that episode in the office: "Every 3 seconds a man falls victim to internet fraud, that man is Michael"

Tell her that it's odd but your father was managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), too

Ok, suggestions for a reply... I want to go for heartbroken and looking for the real love of my life... can't decide if kids are too much and should i send a picture back? Gosh, my heart is fluttering!

Kids may be too much! Ask her for her banking details so you can pay for her plane ticket...

Robert Guéï (French pronunciation: [ɡe.i]; March 16, 1941 – September 19, 2002) was the military ruler of the Côte d'Ivoire from December 24, 1999 to October 26, 2000.[1]

Guéï was born in Kabakouma, a village in the western Man region, and was a member of the Yakouba tribe. He was a career soldier: under the French administration, he was trained at the Ouagadougou military school and the St Cyr military school in France. He was an ardent supporter of longtime President Félix Houphouët-Boigny, who in 1990 appointed him chief of the army following a mutiny. After the death of Houphouët-Boigny in 1993, Guéï became distanced from the new leader Henri Konan Bédié. Guéï's refusal to mobilise his troops to resolve a political struggle between Bédié and the opposition leader Alassane Ouattara in October 1995 led to his dismissal. He was made a minister but sacked again in August 1996 and forced out of the army in January 1997.[1]

Bédié was overthrown in a coup on Christmas Eve, 1999. Although the coup was not led by Guéï, the popular general was encouraged out of retirement to head the junta until the next elections. In the October 2000 elections, Guéï was defeated by Laurent Gbagbo of the Ivorian Popular Front, but he refused to recognize the result and it took a spate of street protests to bring Gbagbo to power. Guéï fled to Gouessesso, near the Liberian border, but remained a figure in the political scene. He was included in a reconciliation forum in 2001 and agreed to refrain from undemocratic methods.[1]

Guéï withdrew from the forum agreement in September 2002, but was killed on September 19, 2002, in the Cocody district of Abidjan at the first hours of the civil war. Circumstances of his death remain mysterious. His wife and several members of his family and the interior minister, Émile Boga Doudou, were also killed.[1]

Following Guéï's death, his body stayed in a morgue until a funeral was held for him in Abidjan on August 18, 2006, nearly four years after his death

Ok, this is what I have so far:

My dearest Joy

I am so happy that you replied to me, I was starting to get worried. I have been rejected so many times and I don't know if I can take it any more. It feels like the whole world is out to get me and I have nearly given up on true love. I am 26 years old and because I don't have a girlfriend I spend a lot of time in the gym. I don't know if you know what a gym is, but it is where I go to build my muscles which I hope will make me more attractive to my hopefully future wife.

I am so sorry to hear about you being a refugee. I don't actually know what that is exactly but I have seen photos and it scares me to that that somebody as lovely as you is living in a place like that. I have hear of Dakar before, I think they have a race there or something and it is in the desert if I remember correctly. Due to my heart being broken so often I find I forget stuff quite easily, so I do a apologise. But I also know that if I find true love my memory will return.

But now I want to know more about you and if I can save you from that terrible place. Because I have been so alone I have spent a lot of time at work and have made lots of money and I just knew that it would come to good use one day. I feel that day might be near!

Sincerely yours always

Suggestions?

Maybe make mention of a massive inheritance, and the farms you family left you when their private jet crashed

Offer to send her a generator to keep her laptop battery charged because you do not want to lose contact.....ever.....

Attatch the Malema pic...that was brilliant!!

(ps...dont really fall in love now hey!!)

Maybe make mention of a massive inheritance, and the farms your family left you when their private jet crashed.... into their private swiss ski resort

She is a catch, better prove to her that you're not a fake and send her some ID so that she can verify it's you. Your bank details should do it.