Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BMc's Cadel feels this team is stronger than last year:

Marcus Burghardt (Ger), Steve Cummings (GBr), Cadel Evans (Aus), Philippe Gilbert (Bel), George Hincapie (USA), Amaël Moinard (Fra), Manuel Quinziato (Ita), Michael Schär (Swi), Tejay van Garderen (USA).

Read more here:

http://www.cyclingne...o-head-bmc-team

Yeah I have to agree with Cadel, The BMC team, followed by Sky look like the teams to beat.

Radioshack seem to have imploded.

Min dae now.I can't wait for the start on the 30th.

ditto :thumbup:

Thinking hard about my 9 fantasy riders too

Horner FTW!!!!

What you been smoking?

I just wish JB will quit and leave the Team before they stop them from racing TdF

Interesting that MC said he won't be as strong in the sprints this year as he's concentrating on the Olympics and in preparation he's already lost 4kgs. The Sky team is doing everything very scientifically and is being managed in a very professional manner. They got BW to drop more than 10kgs a few years ago!

Relating to MC, I think we're going to see a few more riders abandoning this year than the average, because of the Olympics. Why destroy your body over the mountains for nothing? And I think an olympic medal will mean much more than a green jersey.

Interesting that MC said he won't be as strong in the sprints this year as he's concentrating on the Olympics and in preparation he's already lost 4kgs. The Sky team is doing everything very scientifically and is being managed in a very professional manner. They got BW to drop more than 10kgs a few years ago!

Saw that , but he'll still win atleast 2 stages.

Sagan,Greipel,Kittel will take the rest of the sprints

Saw that , but he'll still win atleast 2 stages.

Sagan,Greipel,Kittel will take the rest of the sprints

there ;)

there ;)

lol , I agree he's on fire - but I dont think he'll make it through the mountains

lol , I agree he's on fire - but I dont think he'll make it through the mountains

Excellent work Holmes!!

Andydude mentioned lots of guys will exit after the mountains, and I thought so too untill you said that..

My thoughts after the Giro was that he kept going through the mountains because he was working at his climbing, for the olympics of course..Ok It was also the only tour he doesnt have the green jersy for, but diddnt he say that he wanted to get the green In the Tour aswell??

If he can make it through the mountains he obviously has much better chance of getting green in the tour ..

Although I cant imagine he can ride through a Giro, and a tour and still be there.. He will be toast and was for 2 weeks after the Giro, he said that himself.

So there goes my theory..

Yeah I have to agree with Cadel, The BMC team, followed by Sky look like the teams to beat.

Radioshack seem to have imploded.

fixed