Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Well it certainly looks like this is going to go beyond Lance which is hopeful. For a while there I had my doubts, considering USADA would have no jurisdiction in chasing after European issues which is where the heart of this lies!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this isn't about cycling but about fraud, douchebaggery and acting like a knobhead. Doping has been around forever and loads of dopers made comebacks after sitting out meaningless (and restrospective) bans. The problem I have is the lack of leadership and direction from the UCI specifically. How many times must we hear " let's move forward etc"?

BTW I can't wait for the new cycling season!

According to Peta ,God is about to enter .

Hmmmm..........I can't see it but nothing will surprise me

He could always join the hub.

Robbie never did anything , ooooookay ........

now theres a knob of note. If he never did anything, why the gag orders to prevent people from saying things on twitter...

now theres a knob of note. If he never did anything, why the gag orders to prevent people from saying things on twitter...

Makes me smile when folks try and gag twitter (anyone familiar with super-injunction cases in UK?)

Dude as a fellow LA fanatic/disciple/worshiper/fanboy you suck, getting cosy with the ^enemy* thumbdown.gif

Sorry hey, but the LA battery is running close to flat (and its not a lead acid battery)

Here is the best analysis of the situation i have read :

http://pvcycling.wor...ing-confession/

" The coming confession "

Yeah that is a good summary of LA situation. Despite all it must be a horrible situation to be in and imo its one of those situations where some people would resort to drastic measures, like suicide....time will only tell how he and many others implicated along with him will react in the long term.

After reading eddy's article i'm inclined to agree that confession is his only salvation for his own peace of mind.

Not sure if its been said somewhere in this thread...., but didnt David George do a short stint in Postal?

Makes me smile when folks try and gag twitter (anyone familiar with super-injunction cases in UK?)

And some of these have come tumbling down. The Brit media laws are sometimes a bit silly.

Rabobank ends sponsorship Dec 2012

EDIT: Not clear if this has anything to do with USADA

Edited by jcza

And some of these have come tumbling down. The Brit media laws are sometimes a bit silly.

It was hilarious watching it unfold on twitter while the UK papers weren't even allowed to mention the cases