Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

I suspect his PR machine posted.

I wonder, if you send three faxes to the traffic department, after close of business on a Friday, and don't get an immediate response, does that mean you don't have to pay your speeding fine?

Spin, spin, spin

Good analogy. I think Lance was hoping that his bribe would have been sufficient, and that he'd never have gotten fined.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying a lot for someone who doesn't "give a flip" hey SwissVan

Actualy thought i was keeping a rather low profile on this but seeing you asked... Yes I've got and have said a lot on it (in the past as I'm sure u recall...).

Here's a small puzzle for you

Play ball the player not the

"Play with the players balls?"

is that it??

:-)

Not quite....

"Play with the players balls" not

Innnnowwwccceeeeenntt until proven guilty ....I say .... :whistling:

The Hub is the sole judge AND jury.

What's the story behind the USA Cycling release naming four riders - all former USPS members - of ruling themselves out of the Olympics?

Bloody Hell, Hincapie has been to 5 Olympic games!

And now the testing has got better he's not willing to take the chance again?

lol

Surely he would announce his retirement now instead at the end of the season. Why risk the chance of being caught before retiring.

Headline in the Telegraph at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/lancearmstrong/9333448/Lance-Armstrong-demands-more-transparency-from-USADA-before-answering-doping-charges.html

Lance Armstrong demands more transparency from USADA before answering doping charges

Lance Armstrong and his legal team - who are required to reply in writing to the United States Anti-Doping Agency charges of doping by next Thursday - say they don't have enough information on the specific charges as the Doping Agency continues to protect the anonymity of its witnesses.

Ironic that that is all the cycling world wants of him.

Headline in the Telegraph at http://www.telegraph...ng-charges.html

Lance Armstrong demands more transparency from USADA before answering doping charges

Lance Armstrong and his legal team - who are required to reply in writing to the United States Anti-Doping Agency charges of doping by next Thursday - say they don't have enough information on the specific charges as the Doping Agency continues to protect the anonymity of its witnesses.

Ironic that that is all the cycling world wants of him.

So true.

But unless they can come forward with more conclusive proof as well as being more transparent, Armstrong's attorneys will have a hey-day with this one.

So true.

But unless they can come forward with more conclusive proof as well as being more transparent, Armstrong's attorneys will have a hey-day with this one.

It's just sad that he's being prevented from competing based on the hearsay that a number of ex-rivals (or current, as they seem) can produce.

Oh, he beat me, but I saw him doing X y & z...

yeah. Sorry dude (ex competitor person). You're bitter. Suck it up and go complain somewhere else where you don't look like a complete cnt.

Edited by cptmayhem