USN Mountain Bike Cup 2012 (Event #4)

Blackadder

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome race yesterday. Had my first crash! - Lots more to come.

Would say it was a bit too much single track, especially for the last 5 km you would get stuck, as you cant get past anyone!

Otherwise it was nice.

There can never, ever, ever, ever be too much singletrack!!!

there was to much singletrack!

but it was fun... enjoyed it!

Edited by Skaap

there was to much singletrack!

but it was fun... enjoyed it!

When we did that single track in the Base3 ride, the field was way more spaced, and it was INSANELY fun.

"too much" and "single track" can never be used in the same sentence.

When we did that single track in the Base3 ride, the field was way more spaced, and it was INSANELY fun.

"too much" and "single track" can never be used in the same sentence.

i hear you man, i know those tracks but you need to hit them with pace to enjoy them to the max.

so if you are racing and want to pass somebody then it becomes difficult not to be rude to fellow rides.

I behaved and was plight to everybody slower than me... :D

The 35km joining the 50km was a stuff up, but it was sort of fun trying some 'off-piste' lines to get past people.

I wish the whole race was single track, but the bottlenecks frustrated me sooo much! I was quite sour when i saw people with top end 140mm dual suspension bikes that got off their bikes for the technical bits :huh:

The 35km joining the 50km was a stuff up, but it was sort of fun trying some 'off-piste' lines to get past people.

I wish the whole race was single track, but the bottlenecks frustrated me sooo much! I was quite sour when i saw people with top end 140mm dual suspension bikes that got off their bikes for the technical bits :huh:

Same Here!!!!

There was technical bits ?

Some people obviously thought so as they kept on stopping.

From now on, I'm taking a bottle of sunlight with me, and the next guy who thinks its OK to skip the line that we all are waiting in, will get some green.

Seriously, you think you are so special that you don't have to wait in line like the rest?

I personally think you are a very self centred person - probably not an animal lover.

There can never, ever, ever, ever be too much singletrack!!!

I don't mind a lot of single track, just in this instance it did make it a bit frustrating as 1000 people had to go through the same stretch of Single track. Where they could have made more space for the people to pass who the want.

Think it was my lucky day , got held up once by two ladies on the single tracks but after one of them went over the handle bars (she was fine) I could easily pass . It's been a while since I have seen so many people hitting the dirt . On a dirt road as wide as the N1 we going at full speed and the chap in front of me decides its time to buy a piece of estate right there !! No , jump , bump , hole , rock , lizard droppings nothing , he just lost control .