Strava sued for negligence in cyclist’s death

petatodd

Excuses

Excuses

Excuses

I map my ride to invite other riders to join - like on a Saturday morning (when you are working). they get to see what I have in mind and can commit or decline the invite based on the spec.

Excuses

Excuses

Go put some price tags on bicycle parts or something :P

So the pansies riding with you decide if they are going to be riding their bikes based on a lame map?

I cant put prices on stuff today, busy building a bike to speck :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the pansies riding with you decide if they are going to be riding their bikes based on a lame map?

I cant put prices on stuff today, busy building a bike to speck :D

The word is 'spec' - as in specification. Maybe brush up on your English while you are at it.......

It's tragic for sure and very few can know what the family is going through.

End of the day though, at some we're all responsible for our own actions and the calculated risks taken.

Equally though it's low to attack the cyclist who died. No one can say if this would be his action, as he's dead. Obviously.

It's the family taking legal action, and rightly or wrongly it may well be their way of seeking closure.

It's tragically sad and hopefuly they can move past it.

The word is 'spec' - as in specification. Maybe brush up on your English while you are at it.......

I can would like to tell yous my engmish is just fine fank you very much ... that was a freudian slip... thought you were hungry again ... soos in spek vet!

It's tragic for sure and very few can know what the family is going through.

End of the day though, at some we're all responsible for our own actions and the calculated risks taken.

Equally though it's low to attack the cyclist who died. No one can say if this would be his action, as he's dead. Obviously.

It's the family taking legal action, and rightly or wrongly it may well be their way of seeking closure.

It's tragically sad and hopefuly they can move past it.

Yeah a couple of 1000 dollars would cheer them up and help bring closure im sure...

I can would like to tell yous my engmish is just fine fank you very much ... that was a freudian slip... thought you were hungry again ... soos in spek vet!

LOL! Just don't slip on the grease spot on the workshop floor...... it won't end well. Praat van spek, ai, 'n M&B OTG sou nou lekker gewees het. YUMMY!

I'm suing Endomondo. Taking them to court for my lack of motivation and inability to give a sheet what the lady says about intervals and pace as I generally ride for the heck of it. Maybe if the UI was nicer I'd care more and therefor try harder and in doing so get fitter. Think I'll sue them for that as well. Damn them all. I'm also filing a sued for the lack of options in Afrikaans which led me to selecting my favorite sport as "cycling" and not mountain biking as it should be. Ridiculous.

I have also tried on several occasions to beat my PB on a local loop which I managed to do by quite a margin when I got my SL-R. Endomondo should of been aware of that and have given me that option from the start. I have literally wasted days trying to go faster. All I had to do was buy a new, lighter bike. WHAT ELSE ARE THEY NOT TELLING US!?!

OH! And in my stats it says I have burned 170 burgers! Do they know how much those burgers cost me and what I will have to pay to make it up again. That's absurd. Absolute rubbish. Sue I tell ya...

http://gettwicetheresults.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/thetruth.jpg

Edited by The Crow

Strava helped motivate me to get fitter. Should I send them money for that? Seems only fair if they have to pay for injuries that they should be paid for the opposite

• 1 year later...

Go figure, maybe someone should sue the cellphone company who sold him the phone which was used to track his route.

Maybe the bike manufacturer for for making a bike that quick without providing adequate protection to the rider?