Deal Extreme Delivery

wonduhboy

I have ordered from them for few times, it takes +-5 weeks to get here.

I have to collect them from POS at Epping, where I have to pay customs and taxes.

For an example:- I pay R450 for magic light + 18% taxes & customs = R531

in SA you can get cheapest good price for R900, so you save R370.

Up to you, if you are prepared to wait.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered some stuff from them on Monday, got shipped today (i.e. dropped off at the post office)

Got a monster torch/bikelight included in the order. :D

Ordered many times from them, always get it eventually

One of my orders got shipped in 3 seperate parcels about 2 months apart. They had problems with stock, but i eventually got everything. It can get a bit frustrating at times

• 3 months later...

well, 38 days ago I ordered goods, from deal extreme. For the life of me I dont know why I didnt ask my friend in china to get me the stuff. Anyways I contacted the contact center filled in a ticket, emailed them etc. For the third time now they say wait another 10 days, they cannot provide me with a tracking number!! The live chat has cut me off twice when I asked about a refund and to speak to a manager. I certainly wont do business with them again as they cannot give you straight answers

well, 38 days ago I ordered goods, from deal extreme. For the life of me I dont know why I didnt ask my friend in china to get me the stuff. Anyways I contacted the contact center filled in a ticket, emailed them etc. For the third time now they say wait another 10 days, they cannot provide me with a tracking number!! The live chat has cut me off twice when I asked about a refund and to speak to a manager. I certainly wont do business with them again as they cannot give you straight answers

Ya dont worry just carry on trying , they will give a refund or reship.

38 days or longer is kinda normal , esp since the strike fudged everything up

ja, just there general attitude and treatment has made everything sour. I definitely wont be buying from deal extreme in the future.

naa man, it is not customs. I ordered some stuff 2 weeks after i placed an order with them. I have received my other goods via post last week thurs. Trust me I buy a fair amount of things from china and the U.K, deal extreme lets just say they are delayed

Ja ordering from china/hong kong from ebay or wherever is often a bit hit and miss.

Cant argue with free shipping on everything though....

Got a reply today within 12hrs on my Dx order made on the 30 sep - sent out a replacemnt immediately. I paid extra for tracking though and they could see it was lost - before it even got to SA

Naa, I will def not deal with them. I can rather order the things myself. If you guys need anything ask, I can see what I can do

• 2 years later...

Nice produce Range, seemingly good prices, But terrible delivery.

Placed an order, paid and waited 3 months to find out 2/3 of the order shipped, the 3rd parcel was returned to them.  Don't waste your time or money.

Goods from China to south Africa parcel post through Sweden !

Don't bother, I wont be ordering from them again.