Sani2C entries are open

davetapson

Seems completely unlike last year. Log in, enter missing details, press OK, done.

Good stuff on their part.

did not realise you need the same team or both members to have done it last year..

Wish it was that easy

Keeps telloing me 'city' field must be filled in but it is filled in. WTF

Entry confirmation for Adventure received!! :thumbup: Think the simplicity links to your ID number being in the 2012 database.

Got to love their approach ... :clap: :clap:

Sani2c entry conditions

By ticking the box which allows me to continue completing the entry process means I agree before entering the Sani2c to the following:

1. I agree to all the rules of the event.

2. I understand that after the stipulated “no more refunds” date there will be no refunds for whatever reason.

3. I will not under any circumstances try and get a non-registered person into the riders dining area, the tented village or any where deemed to be rider’s only areas

4. I understand that sani2c is a mountain biking event with dangerous sections that may not be marked according to all our needs. That I can ride a mountain bike to an acceptable level.

5. I understand that, given the size of event, a small amount of queuing may be inevitable. I will use my brain and come back to the bike wash later or I will get a beer in the queue and chill to enjoy the experience.

6. I will not pay any non-sanctioned person to wash my bike, carry my bag/box and if I do, it could lead to black listing. With this in mind I agree that I do not need any other person present to do what I am quite capable of doing myself.

7. I will not bring any private masseurs to the event, I will not bring a driver or second to help me carry my box/bag or a private mechanic that is not sanctioned by the event. This is applicable to pro teams too. I agree that if I want this type of support to make use of other B & B accommodation away from the race village.

8. That only registered camper vans will be allowed in the race village parking areas. This means that the driver will need to be registered with the sani2c race office – the full fee for this driver will need to be paid.

9. I understand that there could be someone better than me on single track and that I will make every effort to allow him or her to pass so they can enjoy the track relative to their skill.

10. Even if I am a serious racer I agree that I will try to acknowledge the people at water points and other people on route who have given up their time to help me have a great time.

11. That this is just a mountain bike ride and it is meant to be enjoyed – I do not expect everything done for me. I will not act like I am more special than anyone and I will not moan about the weather, the mud, the cold, or anything related to the rough terrain of South Africa. I am not a sissy!

did not realise you need the same team or both members to have done it last year..

My mate is getting this error

Attention : If you did not participate in the 2012 event you will not be able to proceed with this entry, Entries for non 2012 riders will open mid August 2012.

My mate is getting this error

Attention : If you did not participate in the 2012 event you will not be able to proceed with this entry, Entries for non 2012 riders will open mid August 2012.

Did he do the Adventure? If it's for Race, maybe he needs to wait for 13h00?

is it just me or is entries just open for adventure @ this moment

Adventure from 12h00.

Race from 13h00.

Trail from 14h00.

is it just me or is entries just open for adventure @ this moment

Yip 1pm Race snakes and 2pm trail hoppers

Very frustrating, my entry isn't going through. Get the error below. Looking at Facebook, I'm not the only one...grrr...

Very frustrating, my entry isn't going through. Get the error below. Looking at Facebook, I'm not the only one...grrr...

Are you using your original partners details, you your substituted partners details ?

Ok, so how do you know if you are in? I only got a screen saying "Thank you for registering for the Sani2c 2013 Trail. This is a registration only. Payments will open from 16th July until 31st July 2012." We have a Team/Entry ID. Does that mean we're in?

Are you using your original partners details, you your substituted partners details ?

Using my original partners details. My substituted partner hasn't entered so its not that.