Sani2C entries are open

davetapson

The way I understand it is you have to use the details of the person who actually rode this year.

Ok, so how do you know if you are in? I only got a screen saying "Thank you for registering for the Sani2c 2013 Trail. This is a registration only. Payments will open from 16th July until 31st July 2012." We have a Team/Entry ID. Does that mean we're in?

If you got a Team/Entry ID then yes, you are registered. You are only officially in once you have made your payment after 16th July. ;)

The way I understand it is you have to use the details of the person who actually rode this year.

One of the partners has to be someone who rode this year (which is me). The 2nd rider can be a new partner.

One of the partners has to be someone who rode this year (which is me). The 2nd rider can be a new partner.

Ratty, use this years partner. You can substitute him / her out later.

Trust me, it will work then.

no problems for me - i used the substituted partners details to login first and then for 2nd participant used my details and it pulled all my details.

Last years chaos was more around the general population trying to enter and not those who participated last year

Has to be the same team members as this year - you can do a substition later once you have gained an entry. Also double check the following - age of both participants (tend to default to today's date) and number of events completed

Ratty, use this years partner. You can substitute him / her out later.

Trust me, it will work then.

I've sent her a msg to ask permission. I don't feel right entering another person's ID (we met for the first time on registration day).

Very frustrating, my entry isn't going through. Get the error below. Looking at Facebook, I'm not the only one...grrr...

Attention : If you did not participate in the 2012 event you will not be able to proceed with this entry, Entries for non 2012 riders will open mid August 2012.

+1

I've sent her a msg to ask permission. I don't feel right entering another person's ID (we met for the first time on registration day).

dont dither too long to get registered. there are less teams for next year