MTN Tour of Legends

dino

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spidey, I think we were on the barge together. We were in the Europcar kit.

hehehe....yip we were. Small world!

This event is a definite must do for every mountainbiker. Absolutely loved every second of the weekend. We had 5-star treatment from the moment we arrived till the moment we left.

Awesome routes and scenery, great venue, loved the game drives and entertainment at night.

Well done to all the organisers! What an event!

Awesome race and unbeleivable hospitality, and Well Done Nicola and Team Horn for winning the Ladies team category.... You girls are Machines.

"The climb": First kilometer = 21% gradient avg. Second kilo = 8%. Third kilo 6%

Well worth the walk.

Strava split the climb into 2 segments:

Segment 1: 1.9km ave gradient of 14.9% & max. gradient of 26.9%. 11 recorded riders, fastest time was 15:13 and slowest time was 30:21

Segment 2: 1.3km ave gradient of 6.4% & max. gradient of 8.8%. Fastest time was 6:02 and lowest was 12:18

Just looked at some of the pics and I was on the same barge as Gnarly. What kit were you in spinnekop?

Edited by jcza

The animals went crazy the day after we left!

And some tips on our first night by Ranger Nick and Tough guy Tim aka TGT:

Awesome race and unbeleivable hospitality, and Well Done Nicola and Team Horn for winning the Ladies team category.... You girls are Machines.

Guys & Girls

Really great to see you enjoyed it so much. I work for the big yellow and was hosting one our clients. Do you guys remember Team Slick (the 2 guys who rode with slicks and normal shorts)? No surprise they couldn't make Sunday.

• 1 month later...

Don't forget to catch the premier of MTN Tour Of Legends at 20h30 on SS6 tonight.

Edited by Tim_Fair