Beware of this Hubber (Silverbackman)

Sepia

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obie-wan, you douche...

only characters that can be expressed as letters are R2-D2 and C3PO... Gosh!

Oh - and Gollum. Or Smeagol, if you prefer his original name.

By the way, isn't it Obi-Wan..?

Well, to come up for silverback man.

I bought 7 pairs from him, picked it up from his home after work, no problem, no scam. :thumbup:

Blame SAPO

Don't any of you have work to do?

Yeah, replying to emails and stuff... Don't you have homework to do?

Guest TheBushpig

I have a Silverback; the name is spelt: S I L V E R B A C K, not S L I V E R B A C K as in "why don't you just sliver back into your hole." Either the dude's username is FongKong or he has a thing for Sharon Stone.

Quick and easy...click on his profile...go to marketplace section and add a rating, This will ensure that the next item he lists or other items he has on thehub(fork, tyres and crank) have a warning next to his profile, its currently neutral

Step 1:

post-17843-0-64294300-1341489119.jpg

Step 2:

post-17843-0-37320100-1341489136.jpg

Carry on ouboet...by the end of today you will have to pay people to take your crank, tyre or fork.

Seriously though, did you miss-spell your username when creating your profile? You can tell us.

Looks to be a case of indifferent poor selling tactics than scammer, could have been better manged.

Seriously though, did you miss-spell your username when creating your profile? You can tell us.

Seems quite appropriate now though... Just saying...

Well, to come up for silverback man.

I bought 7 pairs from him, picked it up from his home after work, no problem, no scam. :thumbup:

Blame SAPO

thanks for coming up for me

Looks to be a case of indifferent poor selling tactics than scammer, could have been better manged.

Yeah, lots to learn still. I've had some shipping delays. I forgot the parcel at home once and my PA managed to forget to courier stuff TWICE to fellow hubbers, but I admitted my mistake and once even offered to pay for the courier cost to make up for the delay.

Life lesson: When I take my car in for a service and it's not finished or ready at the agreed upon time it's not the end of the world as long as the dealer phones me in advance. It sucks big time when I arrive there only to find out they're still busy. Good communication, along with spelling and proper grammar, will get you a long way.