Beware of this Hubber (Silverbackman)

Sepia

and still each time i have been tested i have been clean?

Sorry again, steriods and masking agents :P

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sepia,you have his address go lodge a complaint with SAPS.

Yes and please rate him in the marketplace section already...all his items in classifieds will have his rating next to it, showing how this one went down.

i just want to say that this was not a scam. i posted the parcel a weak back to the guy. the post office was on strike and have a backlog. i do not do drugs to the guy that said that i will probably give you an ass kicking on the bicycle

Free advice:

If you regularily check your mail and PM's, that gives you the opportunity to prevent three page threads about you. If you inform the buyers that you are experiencing delays, that gives you the opportunity to prevent three page threads about you. If you are nice to people in the forums, that gives you the opportunity to prevent three page threads about you in the future.

Use it, don't use it. Choice is yours...

May he have multiple punctures,run out patches and have no signal for his mobile while it rains and hails!

Nb: this only applies if was seriously running a scam.

Or plain and simple.... his balls end up in his big chainring :eek:

Still unable to find the bloke in order for me to rate.

Tried various spelling, links, etc. but to no avail.

I have his mail address but he never answers his mail anyway.

I am so over this, he can have the darn money.

Hi Jacques (The Sliverback man)

Most guys on the hub will tell you that the grammar nazi's frequent the site, and they are right.

I know it is at times difficult to get the spelling of words right, and at the bright young age of 17 you are probably more used to spelling according to what you use for language in SMS and BBM's, but please, try to use the correct spelling where it matters.

A quick example, and the correct spelling underneath...

i did he must just reed his mails he hasn't called me ones

I did. He must just read his mails. He hasn't called me once.

Note the difference? Next time your English teacher tells you to pay attention in class, it might be best if you actually did.

Free advice:

If you regularily check your mail and PM's, that gives you the opportunity to prevent three page threads about you. If you inform the buyers that you are experiencing delays, that gives you the opportunity to prevent three page threads about you. If you are nice to people in the forums, that gives you the opportunity to prevent three page threads about you in the future.

Use it, don't use it. Choice is yours...

snap...

Still unable to find the bloke in order for me to rate.

Tried various spelling, links, etc. but to no avail.

I have his mail address but he never answers his mail anyway.

I am so over this, he can have the darn money.

Quick and easy...click on his profile...go to marketplace section and add a rating, This will ensure that the next item he lists or other items he has on thehub(fork, tyres and crank) have a warning next to his profile, its currently neutral

Hi Jacques (The Sliverback man)

Most guys on the hub will tell you that the grammar nazi's frequent the site, and they are right.

I know it is at times difficult to get the spelling of words right, and at the bright young age of 17 you are probably more used to spelling according to what you use for language in SMS and BBM's, but please, try to use the correct spelling where it matters.

A quick example, and the correct spelling underneath...

Note the difference? Next time your English teacher tells you to pay attention in class, it might be best if you actually did.

BWAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!

Thanks for that. For a moment I thought he had OB1 or the creature from Lord of the Rings doing his typing for him.

Thanks for that. For a moment I thought he had OB1 or the creature from Lord of the Rings doing his typing for him.

Obie-wan, you douche...

only characters that can be expressed as letters are R2-D2 and C3PO... Gosh!

Oh - and Gollum. Or Smeagol, if you prefer his original name.

Edited by cptmayhem

i just want to say that this was not a scam. i posted the parcel a weak back to the guy. the post office was on strike and have a backlog. i do not do drugs to the guy that said that i will probably give you an ass kicking on the bicycle

Aaaai, dude. This reply is a complete fail of epic proportions. The whole thread is based on whether you are some hot headed scammer and then your first reply you go and get all hot headed... To the rest of us reading this reply you'll be thought guilty just because that's the impression this type of argument makes.

If I was you, I would firstly go and apologise, even if you don't feel it was your fault. Secondly I would give Sepia his bucks back, cos he clearly does not want to do business with you further. These two gestures may get the rest of the community to 'consider' anything you have to say and perhaps dream of selling here again. Do the honourable thing. You only have one chance to get it right. Remember that!

Edited by Tubehunter