CWC not shipping for free any more?

King_Crispy

Hi

I bought stuff online on Friday, but forgot 3 items. Tried buying them tonight and I now have to pay for shipping?

Why is that?

Phone them omorow morning. If your order has not been shipped they will inlude it in your original order. Thy did it for me once. Phone is cheap and you speak to the right guys immediately.

But I cant pay for the order without paying for the shipping. :cursing:

Maybe they are loosing too much money on all their specials??? :ph34r:

Hi

I bought stuff online on Friday, but forgot 3 items. Tried buying them tonight and I now have to pay for shipping?

Why is that?

Value of said 3 items more than 250 GBP/3000 rondts?

CWC not CRC

eish... I should be asleep and need my glasses, not sit in front of the computer being dog tired after hilly, freezing day on the bike!

I paid for the shipping of a 105 cluster a while ago. If memory (see caveat above) serves me right the free shipping was only for a specific period

eish... I should be asleep and need my glasses, not sit in front of the computer being dog tired after hilly, freezing day on the bike!

I paid for the shipping of a 105 cluster a while ago. If memory (see caveat above) serves me right the free shipping was only for a specific period

But when I bought on friday it was still free.

If order is more than R500, shipping is free, the free shipping on all items was only a Argus special

Orders above R500 = free shipping if you choose the postal route 2-5 days delivery. If you want your parcel courier to you, you must pay.

I made the same mistake once.

Orders above R500 = free shipping if you choose the postal route 2-5 days delivery. If you want your parcel courier to you, you must pay.

I made the same mistake once.

Free shipping for over R 500

If its wheels/Bikes or indoor trainers, it's 3-5 days courier (Road Freight)

All the rest is overnight!

Free shipping for over R 500

If its wheels/Bikes or indoor trainers, it's 3-5 days courier (Road Freight)

All the rest is overnight!

My order is R621 and I am being billed R80 for delivery. I got confirmation that my order from friday has been dispatched.

What gives?

My order is R621 and I am being billed R80 for delivery. I got confirmation that my order from friday has been dispatched.

What gives?

R621 in the same order?