CWC: And another Bianchi Masterpiece leaving the Family!

CWC Online

Yeah i am sure you kidding around and was taken like that, however Clint does have a chip on his shoulder with regards to anyone spending more than 5k on a bike because his bike offers everything anyone would need a bike for

Ha ha ha ha, now that is the most ironic thing I have read on here! :D I have a chip on my shoulder ha ha ha. Your ignoring of everyone else's comments relating to the price of this bike and picking on mine clearly shows where the log on the shoulder really is...

Dude, leave your baggage in the thread it belongs in.

Edited by Clint_ZA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha, now that is the most ironic thing I have read on here! :D I have a chip on my shoulder ha ha ha. Your ignoring of everyone else's comments relating to the price of this bike and picking on mine clearly shows where the log on the shoulder really is...

Dude, leave your baggage in the thread it belongs in.

Ok or i can just start a new thread about a thread?

Back to this thread ..... I know how he can afford the bike ... look to his ring finger ... he is not married :)

Yeah i am sure you kidding around and was taken like that, however Clint does have a chip on his shoulder with regards to anyone spending more than 5k on a bike because his bike offers everything anyone would need a bike for

Aaaaah, okay, I haven't been around this forum long enough to know about people's views in these matters.

Personally, I started out on a 6.5K bike and current ones are a definite improvement. If I could afford to, I would buy even better bikes. Just because you aren't the world #1 doesn't mean you should not enjoy riding a good bike. That said, I still like the bang-for-buck factor and would opt for best specs/ride at set pricepoint. Some people also view their bikes as artworks and, in that sense, I can understand why they spend so much on them. People have different views, let's agree to disagree?

Back to this thread ..... I know how he can afford the bike ... look to his ring finger ... he is not married :)

haha exactly

skip all the hater comments....yes lekker bike, enjoy it...Chris show some tallboy builds...tincan if you can.

Aaaaah, okay, I haven't been around this forum long enough to know about people's views in these matters.

Personally, I started out on a 6.5K bike and current ones are a definite improvement. If I could afford to, I would buy even better bikes. Just because you aren't the world #1 doesn't mean you should not enjoy riding a good bike. That said, I still like the bang-for-buck factor and would opt for best specs/ride at set pricepoint. Some people also view their bikes as artworks and, in that sense, I can understand why they spend so much on them. People have different views, let's agree to disagree?

That is exactly how i feel about it, if you have money and can afford it then do it because at the end of the day you hopefully going to be spending a lot of time on your machine so you may as well enjoy it :thumbup:

Ok or i can just start a new thread about a thread?

You are welcome to. As far as I am aware it is not against forum rules for you to start a thread about that. You could also start a thread in which you insult anyone who has a bike that costs less than yours. Seems you'd have fun with that.

That is exactly how i feel about it, if you have money and can afford it then do it because at the end of the day you hopefully going to be spending a lot of time on your machine so you may as well enjoy it :thumbup:

Sorry, but I can't resist. So you are insinuating that just because someone only spends R5k on a bike they cannot possibly enjoy riding as much as someone on a R80k bike? What a load of rubbish.

Edited by Clint_ZA

Agreed, rather drop 60k on bike instead of drugs, hookers and/or gambling.

Its a 60k investment in your health and happiness.

A 5k bike is nothing to shun, but not all of us can afford or want to fork out a lot of moola.

And yes, -wife and kids means more disposable income.

May the gentleman have many happy kms on his new steed!

You are welcome to. As far as I am aware it is not against forum rules for you to start a thread about that. You could also start a thread in which you insult anyone who has a bike that costs less than yours. Seems you'd have fun with that.

Sorry, but I can't resist. So you are insinuating that just because someone only spends R5k on a bike they cannot possibly enjoy riding as much as someone on a R80k bike? What a load of rubbish.

Why you so sensitive? I am sure this was intended to be a positive thread about someone purchasing their dream bike.

You took it that way but i dont think you cannot have fun on a 5k bike however if you can afford an 80k bike then why not buy it?

I know if i had 80k i would?

So why not just be happy for this chap

Edited by fabes

Agreed, rather drop 60k on bike instead of drugs, hookers and/or gambling.

Its a 60k investment in your health and happiness.

A 5k bike is nothing to shun, but not all of us can afford or want to fork out a lot of moola.

And yes, -wife and kids means more disposable income.

May the gentleman have many happy kms on his new steed!

:thumbup:

Well said! :thumbup: