Hero worshipping dopers

capeofstorms

I find it diabolical that in one breathe we can villify Lance (who by the way is still to be convicted) and in the same breathe

glorify Alberto and Basso et al who have been convicted.

Those explosive attacks by Alberto, must have been a result of doping (by virtue of him having been found guilty) and yet we admire the bloke

Opinions

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it diabolical that in one breathe we can villify Lance (who by the way is still to be convicted) and in the same breathe

glorify Alberto and Basso et al who have been convicted.

Those explosive attacks by Alberto, must have been a result of doping (by virtue of him having been found guilty) and yet we admire the bloke

Opinions

Thats why I dont follow cycling, too many cheats, and always in the back of your mind you wonder if the guys not implicated have possibly doped at some stage.

I think the issue is we all know the Texan doped but it's his denial that gets under the skin.

I think the issue is we all know the Texan doped but it's his denial that gets under the skin.

Then why do people still get their knickers in a knot when you slag him off knowing that he cheated

Has Contadoos admitted guilt?

I truly think all of them doped,the reason why they go after LA is because he was the best (cyc list).

Maybe it is time they allowed doping,so everyone is on an even footing.

Is the human body really capable of cycling at those speeds and doing those climbs on a daily basis for 3 weeks,somehow I doubt it (unless some form of doping is assisting them).

I hope I'm wrong but I do feel "suspicious" about their extreme performances.

:wacko:

Lance Doped in his carrer at some point no doubt - but will never be convicted imo.

I still like Contador , heck Tom Boonen is one of my all time favourite cyclists and he snorted coke like a crack whore (and I still like him)

Bottom line....This Lance/USADA thing should end already

I would like them to legalize doping and do a tour of Antarctica or Siberia, or do an underwater cycling race, or do a race on the moon. Something Interesting. What do you think?

I would like them to legalize doping and do a tour of Antarctica or Siberia, or do an underwater cycling race, or do a race on the moon. Something Interesting. What do you think?

After taking all the performance-enhancing drugs in the world the Schlecks would still suck balls

He did admit to "attempted doping"! :whistling:

Is that similar to Bill Clinton admitting to having a spliff in his mouth but not dragging on it? Monica on the other hand.....

Is that similar to Bill Clinton admitting to having a spliff in his mouth but not dragging on it? Monica on the other hand.....

Hahahahahaha! Pretty much. I like Obama's honesty a bit more…

Drug users make me sick!

they should be banned for live as well as pay back all the monies won by them during the use of drugs .

@#$%^& cheats !

eeer NOT!

dont speak for me :clap: