UCI issues statement on Frank Schleck

petatodd

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how riders could dope though?? Way too much on the line...

Maybe he was heart broken because his sister is not for their annual cycling romp around France, and had to take something to dehydrate him so he does not burst out in tears in public?

I guess he can kiss the half a bar JB owes him goodbye.

Yip, JB'll have to sink that into his legal team's next vacation ;)

I guess he can kiss the half a bar JB owes him goodbye.

Hmm, Mathew Keenan said the other day in his commentary both he and Cancellera were owed salaries, but Radioshack has denied there are any financial issues, he didnt mention the value, but I gather from your post it was half a bar?.....or is that for something else.?

I wonder what Wiggo will be saying about this,............bone idle, good for nothing, lazy F*****g Wan**r, cant apply himself to anything .........C****.! :D :D

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

While the most likely cause of Schleck ingesting Xipamide in an innocent way would be through a contaminated supplement, the team states that it is present in no products it uses and offers no explanation at this time. It also pledges to cooperate fully with any investigation.

Schleck’s non-negative sample was taken in a random in-competition control after the 13th stage of the Tour, between Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux and Le Cap d’Agde, on July 14th, in which he finished in 40th place. The news comes on a bad day for the Schlecks, as earlier this afternoon the Luxembourg Cycling Federation (FSCL) officially withdrew injured younger brother Andy from the Olympic Games.

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/12428/RadioShack-Nissan-withdraws-Frank-Schleck-from-the-Tour-de-France.aspx

"Having now missed his season’s primary targets, Andy Schleck will likely hope to aim at the Vuelta a España - which starts in Pamplona on August 18th - where he would once again come face to face with old Tour rival Alberto Contador, who returns from suspension next month."

Edited by RoboCyclist

I wonder what Wiggo will be saying about this,............bone idle, good for nothing, lazy F*****g Wan**r, cant apply himself to anything .........C****.! :D :D

Funny!

Hmm, Mathew Keenan said the other day in his commentary both he and Cancellera were owed salaries, but Radioshack has denied there are any financial issues, he didnt mention the value, but I gather from your post it was half a bar?.....or is that for something else.?

Yes. Half a bar each to Schleck and same to Spartacus. Fuglsang suing them for 150k

I read somewhere that Rijs denies any talks with Cancellara about a transfer to Saxo.

Hmmm....

Frank's defence?

Hope Solo, US footbal goalkeeper, tested positive for a diuretic Canrerone last month. Same category in WADA code. She got acquitted

Hope Solo didn’t know the diuretic was in the premenstrual medication she took. Therefore she got acquitted and goes to London.

Frank's defence?

Hope Solo, US footbal goalkeeper, tested positive for a diuretic Canrerone last month. Same category in WADA code. She got acquitted

Hope Solo didn’t know the diuretic was in the premenstrual medication she took. Therefore she got acquitted and goes to London.

yip, he could use the premenstrual defence or claim Shane Warne's mother gave it to him so he could lose some water and look thinner in a photograph. it worked out ok for him.....