Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nobody as blind as the person that doesn't want to see!

Blind people shouldn't be on bikes. It scares the dogs.

For the Epic, first make sure you have a clearly defined goal, then its easy to define your "project plan" to achieve that!

Goal: Complete Epic. Simple as that.

Nobody in his right ******* mind is going to go "I don't want to finish the Epic" and the racing snakes will never go "I want to finish 2nd"

**** man. Really?

Sounds similar to my battle plan! When does prep start?

at about 1PM at mankele next week Thu...they have ice cold lagers. I have now finished my tapering phase(8 weeks) and ready for carbo loading. 2 pizzas and a monster for dinner tonight.

how did you miss that one

Had no interest in chatting about the iPhone, hence I didn't go on that thread, for me there is no argument, iPhone is king...

In future, when their is a fight raging, people need to create a thread to direct interested spectators...

Had no interest in chatting about the iPhone, hence I didn't go on that thread, for me there is no argument, iPhone is king...

In future, when their is a fight raging, people need to create a thread to direct interested spectators...

Just start a new cell phone thread...NOKIA GOES BANG!!! then sit back and watch Clint up against the ropes

So, has Dangle and ClintZa been banned again?

Don't know, but then why were only they banned? It was like a royal rumble.

Don't know, but then why were only they banned? It was like a royal rumble.

Maybe the Pm's that they were sending each other....