Olympic Road Race - Ladies

TNT1

Do you think the Ruski team kit designer was on acid?

http://cdn3.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net//2012/07/29/2/olga_london_600.jpg

Oh, and nice rides by Ashleigh and Jo. Conditions looked ***.

Good effort, but Ashleigh was pretty much isloated the entire race. So much for the team selection 'justification". I'm sure Robyn did her best, but, as was hinted by her lack of uci points on the global stage she was not strong enough to even stay with the main bunch - missed the cutoff time. I think Jo did well to finish in that bunch

Edited by dracs

Do you think the Ruski team kit designer was on acid?

http://cdn3.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net//2012/07/29/2/olga_london_600.jpg

Oh, and nice rides by Ashleigh and Jo. Conditions looked ***.

I think it is stunning :) watching the mens team 4x100m last night come out - **** hot outfit man!

Didn't help him much...that Russian broad snuck off with Vos... how did she get over the climbs!

487737_10151965736845562_814765659_n.jpg

OK WTF is Erke - ok I know it is the Chinese brand of clothing however not great sorry :( on the world stage no SA company came to the party ?

:shakes head:

Erke - sounds like something you pull off a meilie stalk before it dies and withers away

OK WTF is Erke - ok I know it is the Chinese brand of clothing however not great sorry :( on the world stage no SA company came to the party ?

:shakes head:

Erke - sounds like something you pull off a meilie stalk before it dies and withers away

Wasn't she one of the top lady riders in SA back in the day? Which I'm told was a Wednesday, by the way.

Wasn't she one of the top lady riders in SA back in the day? Which I'm told was a Wednesday, by the way.

Er, like, lank long ago? :unsure:

I just saw the after race interview with Selenbenskaya (?). Commentator "How was the conditions?" she, 'It was nice and cool" wHAT? On my TV it looked like typical miserable Mud Island weather... They are tough out there in Russia.

I just saw the after race interview with Selenbenskaya (?). Commentator "How was the conditions?" she, 'It was nice and cool" wHAT? On my TV it looked like typical miserable Mud Island weather... They are tough out there in Russia.

Indeed, mother of two, and not even a full time athlete I understand as well. Excellent result for her to be up there with the likes of Vos.

..by the way, I like the outfit.! :blink: