Post your Pyga

PYGA1

The Mobu is the new Carbon bike, design and then also manufactures in SA (Mfg : Jhb)

They have also localised the Slakline and Hyrax now to SA, where these were Carbon, they now manufactured in Howick as Aluminium, The hydro forming is still done in the east, all other work, welding etc is all done Kzn

G

After I dropped my frame off I popped into their shop in Howick and had a look at the bikes there. They told me the new frames are now 60% black, so that's what I asked Graeme to do for me. 

Is the Mobu the Alu version of the Stage? Or a completely new bike?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kners

The Stage Max already have this...

G

Yay! 120mm bike with two bottles, the unicorn bike

Kners

The Stage Max already have this...

G

My unicorn is 120mm, Stage 110mm rear, Stage max 130mm rear.

Just like a horse is not a hornless unicorn, it has to be just right.

My little pony... Stage is a 95mm rear and 120mm up front... ie like the entire Pyga team now rides. I am 65Kg, but have never bottom'd out me rear, 

G

My unicorn is 120mm, Stage 110mm rear, Stage max 130mm rear.

Just like a horse is not a hornless unicorn, it has to be just right.

My little pony... Stage is a 95mm rear and 120mm up front... ie like the entire Pyga team now rides. I am 65Kg, but have never bottom'd out me rear,

G

I would love to have a Stage, it is my dream bike. I am however hoping that the Mobu may be my new dream. My current steed is almost ready to be sent to the glue factory.

Hell, I think I need to avoid this thread, potentially costly! Been wanting to up the 110 to a stage max for a while and now this !!!!! Hell I have to go the Trek bashing page to get over this and that page sends me back here! Proof is in the pudding, PYGA rocks!

we all to happy to be a very bad influence...

G

Hell, I think I need to avoid this thread, potentially costly! Been wanting to up the 110 to a stage max for a while and now this !!!!! Hell I have to go the Trek bashing page to get over this and that page sends me back here! Proof is in the pudding, PYGA rocks!