Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hi rossbotha

we're going for option 2, can I change you to a 2a ?

Can you please pm me size and numbers.

G

1a

Edited by awesme

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you, I would just go non stealth. The current pyga stealth routing option is not ideal in my opinion.

Hi guys.

I've gotten enough orders to place the order.

Everyone that ordered, I've pm'd you my bank details, please transfer asap, as soon as I've got everyone's money then I'll place the order.

Anyone that want to slip in still, as long as you get your money transferred and which option 2 you want, a,b or c you, plus size and how many then you can still get a shirt.

Once this order/run is done, we can then look at putting together a option 1 order, we just need 11 or more shirts.

G

PS: I'll leave 3 print outs of the 3 options with the Pyga stand and TheHubSA stand tomorrow.

G

Hi rossbotha

we're going for option 2, can I change you to a 2a ?

Can you please pm me size and numbers.

G

2a medium x 1

PS guys

Please make the reference your hub nick name.

Whoever just paid R515, please pm me... so that i can allocate it.

G

Right rear :)

That bottle cage releases the bottle on the right... means you've got the front brake (left) available when reaching for water with the right hand... fun and games...

That bottle cage releases the bottle on the right... means you've got the front brake (left) available when reaching for water with the right hand... fun and games...

I use a hydration pack when I ride trails. Bottle cage for commute days [emoji4]

I think most 140 owners and probably all 160 owners would go for the DH style long sleeve.

The long sleeve design is sweet. Unfortunately Cliff didn't have any XLs for me.