Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

Has this deal expired? Tried clicking on it, but asks me for email address so it can tell me about the offer next time.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this deal expired? Tried clicking on it, but asks me for email address so it can tell me about the offer next time.

Indeed. Try catch it next time if there is one...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fellow Bryton Owners,

Just a question, is the bike clip strong enough to hold the unit, it would feel as if it is not holding the unit stron enough?

Any of you lost your yet or dropped off during hard riding?

Shot!

Hi Fellow Bryton Owners,

Just a question, is the bike clip strong enough to hold the unit, it would feel as if it is not holding the unit stron enough?

Any of you lost your yet or dropped off during hard riding?

Shot!

I've only heard of one case where a guy's mount broke, everyone else I've heard of is happy with the mounting.

it does feel a little loose and I have unseated mine once when changing modes as it tends to swivel the device when pushing buttons.

it does feel a little loose and I have unseated mine once when changing modes as it tends to swivel the device when pushing buttons.

Yip, that was my experience too. Doesn't give a reassuring 'click', will have to think of a 'safety net' for in case it gets knocked free

Yup. I've been looking for a small cable to attach it to the bike.

The mount is good. I've had one for almost a year, ridden hundreds of Kay's with it, mean rocky descents etc. mines never come off. I'm not convinced about wether the Bryton is anything close to as good as a Garmin. The navigation really sucks and in my opinion is not worth using. The data is good, and I think it's best use is with a HR and cadence monitor.

The mount is good. I've had one for almost a year, ridden hundreds of Kay's with it, mean rocky descents etc. mines never come off. I'm not convinced about wether the Bryton is anything close to as good as a Garmin. The navigation really sucks and in my opinion is not worth using. The data is good, and I think it's best use is with a HR and cadence monitor.

Agree.

As for the mount, I too original felt it would fall off but you really need to do a 90 degree swivel to get that right. Also make sure you use both o-rings to fasten the bracket to your bike.

If I payed full RRP I would give this an onion but its a good deal at the special price. I will say you get what you pay for with these devices and for many people the 35 has everything you need. and what it might lack could be achieved with Endomondo on any feature phone

• 1 month later...

I see that the 35 is no longer listed on their site. So I'm guessing 20T or 40T is the one to go for, but the site doesn't give much info on the 40. Main differences? I'm thinking that the 20T might be a good deal if I can get a voucher to load :P

I had to return my 35 due to it getting wet. They replaced it with the 40 at a small fee, so I think the 35 might be discontinued.

I had to return my 35 due to it getting wet. They replaced it with the 40 at a small fee, so I think the 35 might be discontinued.
is it not waterproof /resistant?

is it not waterproof /resistant?

It is... I've had mine muddy / wet a few times and no probs. That's cool that they upgraded you though

It is... I've had mine muddy / wet a few times and no probs. That's cool that they upgraded you though

Supposed to be yes. Jason at ballistic said he thinks water might have gone it through the usb connection point, so just always make sure that it is closed properly