USN 12 Week Challenge

I want to know if anyone has tried this plan and what sort of results they obtained?

Has anyone tried it using cycling as a partial substitute to weight training?

I want to know if anyone has tried this plan and what sort of results they obtained?

Has anyone tried it using cycling as a partial substitute to weight training?

very similar to Body for Life. I've trained lots of people on BFL and all of them got great results. IMHO, you really dont need all the supplements that is listed in the USN program. Your results will only be marginally better on the supps, so it does not justify the cost.

With regards to cycling, cycling can be used as a cardio workout in the program, however the duration limit on the program does not lend itself to adequate cycling training

very similar to Body for Life. I've trained lots of people on BFL and all of them got great results. IMHO, you really dont need all the supplements that is listed in the USN program. Your results will only be marginally better on the supps, so it does not justify the cost.

With regards to cycling, cycling can be used as a cardio workout in the program, however the duration limit on the program does not lend itself to adequate cycling training

What he said :thumbup:

i have try it this the winter. and yes it works if you follow it 90%.

Only problem is I gained weight (muscle) which is not great for cycling.

I did it a while ago. I only used Dietfuel and Phedra cut as far as suppliments go. Substituted the morning and afternoon snack with the Dietfuel as reccomended. Simple eating plan similar to the USN one. Averaged 1kg/week. Lost 11kg in 12 weeks (I managed to find it all again though...). Probably could have done better if I had better will power.

Tried using cycling as a cardio substitute but had better results doing sprints at our local sports club.

Take the fat burners and do the exercise. Drink enough water and don't eat junk. (if you're not keen to buy all the supplements)

i have try it this the winter. and yes it works if you follow it 90%.

Only problem is I gained weight (muscle) which is not great for cycling.

Why not? Surely this would increase your power/weight ratio?