Roadie plonker!!

mrbaker

IanC. Can we add another group. The ones who love to generalise. This is what irretated me with the OP of this thread. He made it a roadie issue. People of all walks of life do the wrong things but he decided to make it a problem of one group. This guy happen to be on a road bike when commiting this offence. Yet he propably saw many other roadies on his way to work or where ever and saw roadies with their helmets on. So maybe we should all just grow up, respect the law and stop thinking we are better than others.

The roadie quip was just a dig at roadies- I didn't make it a problem of one group- he was on a road bike...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's your favourite topping? Thick or thin base?

Uh, pineapple. Are you new here?

The roadie quip was just a dig at roadies- I didn't make it a problem of one group- he was on a road bike...

So, change it to "plonker cyclist" or plonker bicycle rider"?

Uh, pineapple. Are you new here?

post-17843-0-12624800-1346331861.jpg

We had that sorted in the first few pages. You can't come out of the server room and just start posting. You need to read the entire thread first....

You need to read the entire thread first....

Bugger that. Reading first is real noob move.

Well - now that I have everyones back up (except the mtb'ers)... :whistling:

This morning at 07:00 whilst driving home from squash - I rode past some roadie probably in his 50's riding on Michelle Avenue (JHB South) which is a very busy road - WITHOUT a helmet!!

I think he's mad - does he not hear about all the cycling deaths or perhaps he thinks he is taxi / car / bus / truck proof..??..

Hey, where you playing Squash in da Souf, havent played in ages, would be great to hook up for a game or 3.

Bugger that. Reading first is real noob move.

I think that is generally reffered to as shooting from the hip. Some of the better popcorn threads have started like that :thumbup: Lets save something for tomorrow. Judging by the last few weeks things have been pretty slow around here. Lots of stuff about cycling though :blink:

SO what is the outcome of this thread before I hit the food chanel. Does no-one really care?

I plan on googling "worlds smallest violin" then purchasing it, playing it, recording it and embedding the sound bite on this thread.

I plan on googling "worlds smallest violin" then purchasing it, playing it, recording it and embedding the sound bite on this thread.

Crikey, mate. Life's too short.

Crikey, mate. Life's too short.

Not so! There is always time for doing ridiculous things with flair and panache!

Besides - I'm heading to that age where people call you eccentric instead of crazy.

Which saddlebag should I get?

Take the one with pineapple that has room for a pump and a waterbottle. I hear that Camelpacks are overrated.

Besides - I'm heading to that age where people call you eccentric instead of crazy.

You mean the age when you can **** your pants at anytime, and get out of any social occasion by merely saying you're tired?