Roadie plonker!!

mrbaker

its a stupid law. Are you going to stop every farm worker on they way home and crap them out for not wearing a helmet?

Would the same apply to motorcycles? do you think wearing a motorcycle helmut is also lame?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and who the hell eats asparagus, bringal or capers anyway...gggmmmfffff..... :ph34r:

Capers are an essential pizza ingredient - especially with a fishy pizza!

and who the hell eats asparagus, bringal or capers anyway...gggmmmfffff..... :ph34r:

I love brinjals…just not on pizza…

Asparagus, too, has no place on pizza. Fresh asparagus is cool. Blanched quickly, drained, then grilled with pepper and olive oil. Serve with Hollandaise. Yum.

Capers? Should be used only for sauces like tartar.

Capers are an essential pizza ingredient - especially with a fishy pizza!

I can't stand anchovies on pizzas, but they are essential for a good Bolognaise sauce.

I can't stand anchovies on pizzas, but they are essential for a good Bolognaise sauce.

Now that's a combination that I wouldn't have tried...!

I love brinjals…just not on pizza…

Asparagus, too, has no place on pizza. Fresh asparagus is cool. Blanched quickly, drained, then grilled with BLACK pepper and olive oil. Serve with Hollandaise. Yum.

Capers? Should be used only for sauces like tartar.

Once done, squeeze some fresh lemon juice over them, just a tad or a lemon-butter sauce! :) *runs off to buy some Ssparragus! :) *

Now that's a combination that I wouldn't have tried...!

They are the secret ingredient to the perfect sauce. Trust me… ;)

Of course, the other secret would be to spell it right: Bolognese… :blush:

As with all things in life - helmets are a risk vs reward calculation.

When I train and race I wear my helmet religiously. Sometimes when I cruise the hood on my SS with my brother I don't wear a helmet. Sure it's a risk but dangnabbit it's cool to feel the air wash over your head and talk *** with your bro and feel like there is nary a care in the world.

Is it logical? No.

Do I feel uber superior when I do it? No.

Do I expect nanny state do gooders to rat me out on thehub? Hell yeah!

Life is so full of stress and worry - why would you want to increase that stress by taking on other people's problems? It's their head - let them use it any way they feel fit - it aint affecting your life at all.

Once done, squeeze some fresh lemon juice over them, just a tad or a lemon-butter sauce! :) *runs off to buy some Ssparragus! :) *

Thanks for elaborating… :thumbup:

I'm hungry now too… :blush:

Listen Plonkers, lunch is 2 hours away! :cursing: This is serious!

So, who's ordering pizza? :drool:

Edited by Grassie

Really? Nothing in the OP reminding us to wear helmets or avoid old people who do not. Just somebody making a point about someone who has elected not to wear a helmet when he rides. His head, his call.

Oh please, read between the lines, or must it all be spelt out for you...

Chopped anchovy, capers, gherkins, rocket, dill, parsley, onion and garlic in olive oil works on any meat dish...