Carbo loading for down and dirty.

jcmeyerSS

So what's everyones carbo loading plans for tonight?

Me

Nice Texan steak tanned on the fire and a couple(read 6) of brew-skies.

cane vir die pyn...colcachio pizza maybe

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the chicks will be worth it because your gonna be disapointed with your Nissan D&D goody bag (we got one pair of socks between four of us)

P.S. What group are you starting in?

Have a backup plan for the goody bag debacle! Starting in F. You?

Its gota be pizza for me tonight! Gona have to skip the beers tho :mellow:

Rethink that...it's only the first 5km that is pretty kuk with a barbie...call some dino's and then you are flying. You don't even have to shout track...people smell your breath from a km away

Have a backup plan for the goody bag debacle! Starting in F. You?

Somehow I have managed to move up from group F in the last Nissan race (which I did not do because I was sick) to group D in this race, reckon if I skip a few more races I should be in the A batch soon :whistling: , anyways give me a shout when you ride past...

Remember the post race recovery group - Jager & Spike (spykerbomme) or a cold beer discussing 26 v 29, did Lance dope etc with fellow hubbers.

PM me to exchange numbers. It's going to be impossible to find anyone with 3000+ out there.

Remember the post race recovery group - Jager & Spike (spykerbomme) or a cold beer discussing 26 v 29, did Lance dope etc with fellow hubbers.

PM me to exchange numbers. It's going to be impossible to find anyone with 3000+ out there.

I'll be easy to spot. Bright blue and yellow gt peace rigid fork, lumo yellow oakleys and a dust covered beard.

I'll be easy to spot. Bright blue and yellow gt peace rigid fork, lumo yellow oakleys and a dust covered beard.

Please wear your red nissan socks!

Please wear your red nissan socks!

I didn't get any and my one from last year are more pink than red.

I can't wear pink as my buddy MTB Barbie has the copyright forint in our group.

I will be the guy chilling next to him after the race

I am not doing the race but I am currently folding under this severe carbo-loading-peer-pressure thanks to you guys :drool: . That’s it, I give in! I will be beercarbo loading tonight as well. just don’t ask me for what… :ph34r:

I will be the guy chilling next to him after the race

See you there!