[Event] Race The Rhino At Van Gaalens On Rhino Day!

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have suggestions for awesome affordable accommodation near van gaalens? Would be nice to make a weekend of it.

Ou pastorie in skeerpoort, awesome guesthouse and fantastic food..duck pie is the shiz

The floating bridge is easy-peasy. Don't stress.

Sounds like an awesome race, I'm there like a bear!

Floating Bridge it easy. I cleared it in no time on saturday! C you there 50km of the best

Does anyone know if we are able to use our SAS Number Boards? I see the entry was on the Eventry site... :excl: :excl:

Does anyone have suggestions for awesome affordable accommodation near van gaalens? Would be nice to make a weekend of it.

La bastide it's simple but it's literally next door it's not five star, but it's clean and well priced!!!!! Also while you riding the wife can go to the spa, it's also next door, she is happy and you get to ride longer, trust me it works.

+1

And some pics of the terrain please

OK Here it is from Erik: The 50 km is a social race to create awareness of our rhino’s. It is a flowing trail with no extreme obstacles. There is a ‘new’ trail at ‘Oom Piet’ and a new piece at the Greek church. Slow gradient uphills with peaks here and there. The course is designed to suit the more social riders who want to enjoy the Magaliesberg bush. Difficulty would be 5 out of 10.

Does anyone know if we are able to use our SAS Number Boards? I see the entry was on the Eventry site... :excl: :excl:

No we will be supplying number boards. To be collected on the day from 07:30. Heidi

Route profile and map please......pretty please.....

The 50 km is a social race to create awareness of our rhino’s. It is a flowing trail with no extreme obstacles. There is a ‘new’ trail at ‘Oom Piet’ and a new piece at the Greek church. Slow gradient uphills with peaks here and there. The course is designed to suit the more social riders who want to enjoy the Magaliesberg bush. Difficulty would be 5 out of 10.

A Spyker bomb?

Joe Cogs should be on Jager duty, I'm off to Hilton for MTN race. Enjoy the ride!