8 September - Hubbers unite at Rietvlei (in the souf!)

DR ◣◢

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will definitely be there for the next south ride. . .won't be able to make tomorrow.

Can't wait!!

P.S. Thanx theV for my new slx brake and chainset!!! Love it!!!

Running toooooo late..............not going to make it.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Off to NF or some TITS....

Next time tho.........

yesh I was hoping to be able to join this rietvlei ride but after having gone to bed at 3am there was no wayI was going to wake up in time :thumbdown: and now I am stuck at work BOOOOOOOOOO :cursing: :cursing: :thumbdown: :wacko:

Heya All

Was looking for people to ride with at modders but no one biting....Can I join your group? Need the saddle time.

I have never been to Reitvlei and keen to ride it with people that know the root...

Almost got to know one of the roots but managed to get my foot down in time! That SIR for arranging and everyone for the lekker jol in the mud! Shot for the additional 20km lock4!

Was a great day on the trail. Not sure what I managed to do but I feel like crap now. Splitting headache.

Was still a shitload of fun playing in the mud.

Somebody even lost an arm!

Looking forward to the next one.

Was a great day on the trail. Not sure what I managed to do but I feel like crap now. Splitting headache.

Was still a shitload of fun playing in the mud.

Somebody even lost an arm!

Looking forward to the next one.

Get well soon though!