We are lucky to be alive

Azonic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip. Happened to one of my drivers on Saturday. Person jumped the traffic light and t-boned my vehicle pushing it through a wall. Luckily for technology curtain, seat and steering airbags deployed. Had he been in a smaller vehicle, things probably would have been alot worse.

Edited by Admin
Racist language removed

This morning at 5am a bakkie went straight through the red lights at intersection Swartkoppies and Klipriver in Jozi south at high speed. Was a bit too quick/dark to see the branding on the vehicle .......

Just as luck would have it we had slowed a bit before we got to the green for us side due to a light issue. *SMH*

always scary to be on the road,I only ride from home to groenies on the road but even that is enough to scare me.

I was just starting to consider buying another road bike and doing more road again. Thanks for saving me alot of money. I think I will stick to my MTB.

always scary to be on the road,I only ride from home to groenies on the road but even that is enough to scare me.

Yip the road is a scary place. People have no consideration for their own lives or the lives of others.

Bottom of their list -> Cyclists. :thumbdown:

a few american videos interspersed in there...but it seems another word for female genitalia is the first choice word in times of accidents

I get to drive on the N12 between Joburg and Klerksdorp every weekend on a Friday evening and a Monday morning. Baaaad news guys!

The issue is that there is soo many illegal drivers out there with either no license or a bought license and on top of that people just have a blatant disregard for the rules. That coupled with a lot of stupidity, you have a lekker pressure cooker waiting to blow up!

a few american videos interspersed in there...but it seems another word for female genitalia is the first choice word in times of accidents

That and the F Bomb...

The shocking thing to me is that when these okes make an accident, they don't seem to really give a ****... Knocking a cup of coffee over on a desk gets more of a reaction than what these guys give.

scary how many times bakkies jump those lights, in any/all directions.

Another favourite one is the one just past the bridge, just before you get to the thaba to the left.

G

This morning at 5am a bakkie went straight through the red lights at intersection Swartkoppies and Klipriver in Jozi south at high speed. Was a bit too quick/dark to see the branding on the vehicle .......

Just as luck would have it we had slowed a bit before we got to the green for us side due to a light issue. *SMH*

There's a twit who drives between Randburg and Sandton every morning at about 6am in a white BMW, I wont put his reg here although I would love to do it, the guy blatantly skips every robot in sight and drives like an idiot from robot to robot. The really funny thing is he never really gets anywhere faster than the rest of us because I am usually not far behind him where I go left into 5th and he goes up Sandton Drive. So I really dont understand his logic. One day he will cause an accident and if I am there best he have his running shoes on.

I was just starting to consider buying another road bike and doing more road again. Thanks for saving me alot of money. I think I will stick to my MTB.

Me Tooooooo!!!!!!!!