Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

Considering Lapa didn't even have the courtesy to pay for his avatar photo. I reckon a pinch of salt is required.

Fine, now I'm also accusing you of being a closet JB lover.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get ya dude, but JB did try to accommodate again. Notice the OP requested postponement a number of times, but as soon as JB requested postponement it becomes a hassle for the OP and he cancels.

JB was well within his rights to hold the deposit. The OP stuffed him around royally and it's clear from his post that he was just looking for an out.

@OP; how does cancelling two days before the date count? How is JB meant to recoup the loss and find other people to fill the place? What if he'd turned people down to fit you in?

I sometimes have the displeasure of working with these types. Always a stuff around, half arsed excuses. Bottom line though comes down to respect: the OP had zero respect for JB's time and didn't care to honour the terms, then tries to slate the guy on an open public forum.

Answer to both the questions are probaly no, but if you start a I hate JB or CWC topic (Or anything close that) you get flamed on the hub. Why? because many guys have had alot of good dealings with them and they have proven track records. The bad experiences are minimal. So if you are looking for a platform to complain about them the Hub is not the place. Thats all I am saying.

That sounds better. Agreed. While on the subject, lapa u really need to move on. That deposit isn't even enough to fill ur car with fuel

JB was well within his rights to hold the deposit. The OP stuffed him around royally and it's clear from his post that he was just looking for an out.

@OP; how does cancelling two days before the date count? How is JB meant to recoup the loss and find other people to fill the place? What if he'd turned people down to fit you in?

I sometimes have the displeasure of working with these types. Always a stuff around, half arsed excuses. Bottom line though comes down to respect: the OP had zero respect for JB's time and didn't care to honour the terms, then tries to slate the guy on an open public forum.

One of the few times I agree with you, Nishiki!

That sounds better. Agreed. While on the subject, lapa u really need to move on. That deposit isn't even enough to fill ur car with fuel

If he has an original mini, it is! 35l tank ftw.

Fine, now I'm also accusing you of being a closet JB lover.

Haha not the case just an outside observation.

But not paying a minimal amount to get a race photo and then having the cheek of "stealing" it and using it on a social forum just seems wrong. Shows a lot about your character and how you want others to see you. That's all.

Edited by jcmeyerSS

Johan contacted me and told me that he has a spot available as someone else already cancelled. At that point I said great I will attend. Two days later I received the bill from the physio and it was more than expected. I let Johan know that I cannot attend more than a week in advance. The two days I am reffering to is two days after he let me know that there is a spot available.

My whole issue is that his T&C's only takes into account when a client cancels on him and not the other way around. I know this is an isolated case and as johan stated in his email, this is the first time he has ever cancelled a course, but the problem is that it happened!

To state that I had no respect for his time is far fetched!!! I always tried to find a solution before it ended up like this!!!

cptmayhem, on 12 September 2012 - 09:09 , said:

One of the few times I agree with you, Nishiki!

awwww, this warms my heart (blush)

awwww, this warms my heart (blush)

:clap:

The thing you fail to grasp here, Lapa, is that YOU cancelled. Before this, it was all postponements and accommodations. You actually requested a full cancellation of the course, as well as a refund of the fees paid. THAT'S why he can keep the deposit. Because YOU cancelled. He was more than happy to reschedule (again) in order to keep you on a course.

Johan contacted me and told me that he has a spot available as someone else already cancelled. At that point I said great I will attend. Two days later I received the bill from the physio and it was more than expected. I let Johan know that I cannot attend more than a week in advance. The two days I am reffering to is two days after he let me know that there is a spot available.

My whole issue is that his T&C's only takes into account when a client cancels on him and not the other way around. I know this is an isolated case and as johan stated in his email, this is the first time he has ever cancelled a course, but the problem is that it happened!

To state that I had no respect for his time is far fetched!!! I always tried to find a solution before it ended up like this!!!

what's far fetched is your whole cry here, and then expecting to get a result by slating the man on a forum. How is this respectful?

I've only had a good dealings with JB.

The thing you fail to grasp here, Lapa, is that YOU cancelled. Before this, it was all postponements and accommodations. You actually requested a full cancellation of the course, as well as a refund of the fees paid. THAT'S why he can keep the deposit. Because YOU cancelled. He was more than happy to reschedule (again) in order to keep you on a course.

Do you like bashing your head against a Lapa, much?