I HUGGED 3 roadies this morning

oops Ek is skuldig!!

Jislaaik jy week, lyk my nie die hoekie werk vir julle nie, ek gaan tot tien tel en as julle NOG nie luister nie gaan ek pakslae moet begin uitdeel!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 6:00 AM, seems like a quite road and no cars from the front, hence you can pass them easily. I mean if I'm with you that cyclists should be considerate and its a completely different story on busy roads when traffic is bad, but I don't think that based on the picture alone this is the worlds greatest crime.

Zigackly!

I also get pissed off when guys ride inconsiderately but really, it's gotta be a bit of give and take. They were visible (ok the one guy seems not to have a light) but you can go around guys like that really easily. I don't think it's that bad.

OP - I totally get you so this is not a dig at you! I too can sometimes get annoyed with people who are inconsiderate.

BUT I think it's one of those cases where you should just take a moment to reflect that life's too short and in the big scheme of things - is it so bad? If you get upset at every little "transgression" you end up so uptight. I learned to recognise this trait in me and just chose now to NOT let it bother me. Much happier!

Edited by Scooterza

lol - nope just winding the rest of THEM up some more, seeing that this thread and what had transpired is sooo hectic....

:lol:

fixed

I see on here the sheeple love throwing that popcorn analogy around.

I will rather settle for fries.

post-4100-0-48080000-1348226406_thumb.jpg

mmmm NOM NOM

The Hub was a much more chilled space when there was a certain thread that we could retreat to and fill up on beauty and positivity. Just saying...

I agree

When last did somebody complain about pedestrian J walking or motorist not sticking to the speed limit / talking on cell ph / overtaking on a solid white line / just been plain inconsiderate etc?

Careful..

Jislaaik jy week, lyk my nie die hoekie werk vir julle nie, ek gaan tot tien tel en as julle NOG nie luister nie gaan ek pakslae moet begin uitdeel!

Die "Tannie" raak bietjie rof, seker n paar G&T's in..

Zigackly!

I also get pissed off when guys ride inconsiderately but really, it's gotta be a bit of give and take. They were visible (ok the one guy seems not to have a light) but you can go around guys like that really easily. I don't think it's that bad.

OP - I totally get you so this is not a dig at you! I too can sometimes get annoyed with people who are inconsiderate.

BUT I think it's one of those cases where you should just take a moment to reflect that life's too short and in the big scheme of things - is it so bad? If you get upset at every little "transgression" you end up so uptight. I learned to recognise this trait in me and just chose now to NOT let it bother me. Much happier!

I quit this thread a few pages ago - where I clearly stated I had a fit, and moved on.

So should everyone else.

Just hang one a second there sheeple.

I just read the first post again.

The OP says Atlasville :eek:

In a town where incest is best this kind of behavior is the norm.

OOOO!!! Pakslae deur n dame...............mmmmmmmmm - Ek is nog nie in die hoekie nie.