I HUGGED 3 roadies this morning

I believe every cyclist should have a mtb,roadbike and ss. And enjoy all 3 as they are all awesome.

Truth be told...Im too *** scared of riding in that pelaton....I was just thinking the other day. Last road bike I owned Had the lever gears on the frame....used to use It to Ride to varsIty

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever ridden a roadbike?

Or are you one of those guys who just bought a mtb a few years back because your friends had mtb's and its all you know?

Just asking, as i remember it being the other way around 10 years ago - everybody was a roadie and proud of it.

Funny how things change.

(#eksemaarnet)

I believe every cyclist should have a mtb,roadbike and ss. And enjoy all 3 as they are all awesome.

Have you ever ridden a roadbike? = Yes

Please, more, more guys, read 80% of the this thread, the stealing (work time), cheating, the suspicion, the blasphemy, the finger pointer (3 right back at ya), the saint, the wanna be law abiding citizen, the self righteous, the prostitute, the gambler 9of lives), sloth, the funny and angry guys, aand you can add a bit more. A good combination for a good soapie, what would we call it.....any suggestions? :offtopic:

yoh!!! daai ouens is vuilbekke!! :thumbdown:

Its a shame that they became famous and successful.

That's like the Devil becoming President.

Its a shame that they became famous and successful.

That's like the Devil becoming President.

Uhmmm.... Dont we have this issue already?

Too true, i refuse to buy their CD's or listen to their crap.

They put the Afrikaans name to shame!!

I thought Steve Hofmeyer did that.

Just one last stab....

The Road Traffic Act 29 of 1989, Section 105 • Ride in single file, except if overtaking another pedal cycle.

Just one last stab....

The Road Traffic Act 29 of 1989, Section 105 • Ride in single file, except if overtaking another pedal cycle.

That's clear as day. Every time I drive my MTB to Van Gaalens via anywhere along the Cradle route I experience AT LEAST 1 group of roadies not riding in single file, on a busy road, endangering their lives.

When are these chops going to learn? And when one does give them a friendly "beep-beep" on the hooter, all one gets in return is the middle finger.

That's clear as day. Every time I drive my MTB to Van Gaalens via anywhere along the Cradle route I experience AT LEAST 1 group of roadies not riding in single file, on a busy road, endangering their lives.

When are these chops going to learn? And when one does give them a friendly "beep-beep" on the hooter, all one gets in return is the middle finger.

Lets be fair, its not all of them....the ones who give the finger, know they are wrong and don't even deserve the attention of a beep beep.

Funny - on our way to Breedts on Sunday, we came across a single file of MTB'ers on the road...

Saw these tpost-14281-0-62608700-1348568212_thumb.jpgjops on Malibongwe on Sunday morning about 6:45. Heading out past Kya Sands. Was on the way to Van Gaalens.

These guys were riding 4 abreast in the left lane until they went downhill and spread out a bit which is when the pic was taken

Swerved twice but still missed them all.. Dammit

Saw these tpost-14281-0-62608700-1348568212_thumb.jpgjops on Malibongwe on Sunday morning about 6:45. Heading out past Kya Sands. Was on the way to Van Gaalens.

These guys were riding 4 abreast in the left lane until they went downhill and spread out a bit which is when the pic was taken

Swerved twice but still missed them all.. Dammit

And what you are doing is not wrong?

And what you are doing is not wrong?

Here we go - another 20 + pages about how the driver is an idiot.

I'm out, cheers.