3 Towers weather channel

jcza

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be careful on the DownerHills :mellow:

No probs...its only the day3's last down by the sudwala switchbacks that is hairy. That little hump at the start apparently took a few collarbones. I love the smell of burning brakes when you go down there...whooooo haaaaa

I'm there riding with my better looking half :thumbup: Why so many doing the Challenge?

We'll be doing the Race, can't wait for the Bush Tunnels :drool:

I'm easy to find, more than likely the only :ph34r:

I'm there riding with my better looking half :thumbup: Why so many doing the Challenge?

We'll be doing the Race, can't wait for the Bush Tunnels :drool:

I'm easy to find, more than likely the only :ph34r:

Its the one event in the year I don't train for...and totally go overboard on having fun...challenge it is

iron said he'll bake some cupcakes (picture him in a little dress and voorskoot) :P

Hater .

With my current cold I have and in my little dress we will see who laughs last ...........

Bring it bitch :devil:

PS , tell singletrack to htfu , couse you ganna need him to hold your hand

Edited by Iron

Its the one event in the year I don't train for...and totally go overboard on having fun...challenge it is

Lies!!!

I've seen you in the secret training camp!

(while walking past that is... there's no secret training happening this side) :whistling:

Lies!!!

I've seen you in the secret training camp!

(while walking past that is... there's no secret training happening this side) :whistling:

Hehehhehe I am just there for that new spinning instructor aunty with the fake rack....omg can wait for "jogs" on the bike. New belairs gym rocks

Typoon not training whaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh can't wait I just moved to the Bellaires gym :whistling:

Boet you have no idea how popular the spinning class is when she is the instructor. Your avg beefcake breeker all of a sudden is into spinning in his vest, tapout cap and stripper pant. It's hilarious.

OK so I dug out our entry form and it seems our team name is Frikkie :blink:

-5 for originality :blush:

sorted

Pity they changed the dates of the towers. The first year it was on my Birthday. This yr could have been a huge blast for my 40th :mellow:

@Jsza for the foggy goggle and the bar fly, you seem to have upgraded the GF to a MrsSwift now we all know what happened when you upgrade from GF1.0 to Wife 1.0. I will loose all my freedom and toys. Can you please downgrade to MissSwift :clap:

sorted

iron said he'll bake some cupcakes (picture him in a little dress and voorskoot) :P

Hmmmmm cupcakes :drool:

post-32242-0-46131800-1348815801_thumb.jpg