Giro d'Italia 2013

tombeej

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i dislike Cavendish.... Must be said(admittedly) he's quite amazing!!! Great win!

Well Nibali he's a cut above the rest....

Come on, maybe it's time to show you love for the man. He's a stand out.

performances of this great giro:

- Nibs: true champion in a great race. His attack yesterday wasn't needed but that was the point. Great winner. Would loved to have seen him at the tour.

- Cav': stunning work on the flats. No one else got a look in and didn't quit like a lot if his 'challengers'. More respect than ever. Now for the tour.

- Adam Hansen: great break away for 160kms then solos the last 20kms. Doing all 3 tours... again. Tough.

- Colombia: they were awesome back in the day if Cafe de Colombia and now they are looking even better. The mountains are going to be great for the next few years.

What happened to Robbie? He was right up there

No team support, it seems.

Come on, maybe it's time to show you love for the man. He's a stand out.

performances of this great giro:

- Nibs: true champion in a great race. His attack yesterday wasn't needed but that was the point. Great winner. Would loved to have seen him at the tour.

- Cav': stunning work on the flats. No one else got a look in and didn't quit like a lot if his 'challengers'. More respect than ever. Now for the tour.

- Adam Hansen: great break away for 160kms then solos the last 20kms. Doing all 3 tours... again. Tough.

- Colombia: they were awesome back in the day if Cafe de Colombia and now they are looking even better. The mountains are going to be great for the next few years.

I'm by no means saying he's not a great. Like the commentators saying the fastest man in the world. he's the absolute best as what he does!!

But just like every other sport, as to who i back it's totally up to me, same for you. Part of being a sportsman?

As for Colombia, maybe i should i grow my hair :ph34r:

No team support, it seems.

'Dale guarantee you, this victory would've been so much more sweeter had Nibs still been part of the green machines... :P

But just like every other sport, as to who i back it's totally up to me, same for you. Part of being a sportsman?

Of course, I'd never tell anyone to do anything and am only messing with you... Cav on the other hand is more of a fan.

post-15825-0-39875200-1369584131_thumb.png

'Dale guarantee you, this victory would've been so much more sweeter had Nibs still been part of the green machines... :P

You know me well, Bru...

:-/

Of course, I'd never tell anyone to do anything and am only messing with you... Cav on the other hand is more of a fan.

Lol that's classic!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe i do like Cav after all....

Fantastic event this Giro was and a worthy winner in Nibali!

Also great credit to Cavendish for dragging himself over the big mountains and delivering the goods.

Personally I think Evans is past it and Wiggins just irritates me. One to watch definitely Betancur.

Personally I think Evans is past it and Wiggins just irritates me. One to watch definitely Betancur.

...and Uran.

:-)