What would you ask a doper?

TimW

Ask him if he knows what la said after his his little chat with Filipe Simeoni when he made his lip zipping gesture.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so how exactly did the clenbuterol get on your steak?

Easy. Farmers feed it to the animals. Some German tourists to China were recently tested and about 22 of them returned positive tests for Clenbuterol.

Easy. Farmers feed it to the animals. Some German tourists to China were recently tested and about 22 of them returned positive tests for Clenbuterol.

Then the whole team must have tested positive or am I missing something?

Then the whole team must have tested positive or am I missing something?

Would make sense if the whole team ate meat from the same source and if the whole team was tested. Seems unlikely that contaminated meat was the source of Contadors clenbuterol but not impossible IMO.

really.?!,!,! i did not know that. But i still find it suspect. clenbuterol is not a very strong anabolic...then i would expect to see traces of cheaper and more androgenic anabolics in fatenned up anamals

really.?!,!,! i did not know that. But i still find it suspect. clenbuterol is not a very strong anabolic...then i would expect to see traces of cheaper and more androgenic anabolics in fatenned up anamals

I am assuming Really - Was a university in Germany that ran the tests (Cologne I think)

Why did he do it? What gains did he get from doping?

Clearly you can win a race without doping...so far I think Cadel is the only one as the rest all were caught due to doping at some stage...lol...

This is really interesting - could you please give us some more details?

I have the latest release of sports people who have tested positive for illegal substances: five out of the 60-odd were minors.

What sports people who have tested positive? South Africans? And what time frame?

Of those 60, four were cyclists including (which I find a bit odd) one fairly well-known veteran mountain biker who tested positive at the Epic even though he was not even one of the top contenders in the masters category.

So 54 out of 60 sports people who tested positive were NOT cyclists? Any chance you could let us have an indication of the sports they take part in, or better yet, post the report. :)

Why did he do it? What gains did he get from doping?

Clearly you can win a race without doping...so far I think Cadel is the only one as the rest all were caught due to doping at some stage...lol...

Pointless asking him a question he spent 200 pages of his book explaining

The August in March. Or is it April?

I have no idea on earth what this means. Did someone slip acid into my drink again?

Edited by HappyMartin

The August in March. Or is it April?

Whoknows, but no Lance means we all get better indices...