[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another floating bridge built with plastic crates.......why will this one be different or was it the quad that broke it?

Another floating bridge built with plastic crates.......why will this one be different or was it the quad that broke it?

They said it was the quad that broke it. Saw the bridge still in working order on Miway MTB last night when the A bunch went over it. Looked fine then.

Heard it was some ID10Ts on a quad brike that broke the bridge at Down and Dirty

They said it was the quad that broke it. Saw the bridge still in working order on Miway MTB last night when the A bunch went over it. Looked fine then.

Saw that, lucky they didn't show the queues after it broke!

WooHoo!!!

I got my entry, starting in C for the 70km

Got mine - D!

Happy. Now: I need a bike...haha

WooHoo!!!

I got my entry, starting in C for the 70km

Got mine - D!

Happy. Now: I need a bike...haha

Awesome! thumbup1.gif

Woohoo!!! another bottle! oh and a key ring thingamabob, with some toiletries.

whistling.gif

he he at least you'l smell nice on the course

Woohoo!!! another bottle! oh and a key ring thingamabob, with some toiletries.

whistling.gif

Can of Spike to follow at the finish

Awesome! thumbup1.gif

I may need a bike to.... mine still in waiting for a part. May be riding this race on an old steel frame trek with non functional shocks and 8 speed.... hope there wont be as much rocks on the descents......huh.png Thhink you will def have an additonal spykerbomb consumer after the race (IF you guys are stil there by the time I cross that line......)

I may need a bike to.... mine still in waiting for a part. May be riding this race on an old steel frame trek with non functional shocks and 8 speed.... hope there wont be as much rocks on the descents......huh.png Thhink you will def have an additonal spykerbomb consumer after the race (IF you guys are stil there by the time I cross that line......)

getting the GT in 30mins....hopefully sorted....