[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

Only if Cheryl rides with me... http://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

Shew... I feel safe!

I know you sleep so she's ok tongue.png

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and if I come from VG

out the gate, turn left, 100 meters turn right. Follow that road past pecan wood past the sasoll garage. Past pelindaba. Keep going til you get to 4 way stop @ r511. Straight over. 3kms turn right and you there

Can I follow you?

you can follow me?

Sure or I'll follow you. I'm going out past Kyalami and turning right to join the R511 just past Diepsloot & before the N14. Leaving at 5.30.

Thanks Mike.See you all there .What must I bring JCZA? look like you are the main orginizer

Me the organiser? Hahaha............. I think we need to get rouxtjie to organise. Don't think he's riding.

PS: But I will bring the jagermeister & spike. Kevin to bring monster clap.gif clap.gif Looking forward to awesome day out.

Sure or I'll follow you. I'm going out past Kyalami and turning right to join the R511 just past Diepsloot & before the N14. Leaving at 5.30.

We can do a 3 car stoet - we will be coming past the Kyalami T junction around 05:35 ish....

We can do a 3 car stoet - we will be coming past the Kyalami T junction around 05:35 ish....

Sounds perfect! Are you in for 70km?

Sounds perfect! Are you in for 70km?

DUH!

hehe yep, myself, ShaunN and his prettier half.

EDIT: That's IF they can replace my small front chain ring, that seems to be buggered.

Edited by Karma

Me the organiser? Hahaha............. I think we need to get rouxtjie to organise. Don't think he's riding.

PS: But I will bring the jagermeister & spike. Kevin to bring monster clap.gif clap.gif Looking forward to awesome day out.

Me too riding in A (40km) so it gone be fast and furious

DUH! hehe yep, myself, ShaunN and his prettier half. EDIT: That's IF they can replace my small front chain ring, that seems to be buggered.
and you okes hurry up...dont waste valuable drinking time afterwards..us 40k okes will be done chop chop

and you okes hurry up...dont waste valuable drinking time afterwards..us 40k okes will be done chop chop

Keep them cold! Hopefully we won't be out there all day again whistling.gif