Another cyclist down in PE

gummibear

Driver was driving on the wrong side of the rode just missed Clem's friend Robbie, then hit Clem. Driver tried to drive away but someone chased and caught him.

I can see cyclist lawyers lining up to take this on and clean up the roads for all.

I was wondering how the impact was on that side. Does that mean it was a head on?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP

Agree with the murder charges. I know this will not bring him back, but something should be done to people having drinks and driving on our roads.

The sooner people get correctly prosecuted for this type of thing the better. Personally I am a supporter of the death penalty with this being a prime example of when it should be applied. Screw all the "human rights" supporters... Clem had a right to life and someone knowingly and deliberately deprived him of it.

RIP Clem

such a waste :( RIP.... It is so sad that drivers lack consideration for cyclists even when we live in a country were the biggest race in the world is held. Cars are constantly hooting at us for just being on the road ! 1.5 meter rule needs to be enforced more.

does anyone Know if he got taken for a blood test? And ideally with a lawyer present...and not his!

Rip.

RIP...... So sad

It notice a new fashion, mostly Golf and Polo drivers with the sound system on full blast and their seat backrest moved very flat. Only the round of their heads sticking out above the dashboard. I have noticed it not once but many many times. How much can these guys see of the road. Surely it is illegal to drive like that????

Hi there

Firstly, RIP.

I see you name the cyclist as Clem, was he a member here on the forum?

Post that pic as soon as possible all over the place, lets make sure people see this vehicle+plate, before it gets yanked, people need to know who this guy was.

G

The sooner people get correctly prosecuted for this type of thing the better. Personally I am a supporter of the death penalty with this being a prime example of when it should be applied. Screw all the "human rights" supporters... Clem had a right to life and someone knowingly and deliberately deprived him of it.

RIP Clem

I saw the body and the police there this morning. I drove past and said to myself "I hope it's not a cyclist"

Is this Clem Morris, the accountant?