The solution to (drunk) motorists killing other road users? Opinions/Suggestions:

Bennie Dikwiel

Well that T shirt will help the prosecution loads, it shows a poor lack of remorse over his actions, aka no mitigation circumstances...

G

post-1965-0-76532700-1349936754_thumb.jpg

A face made for jail time.

And yes, look at the t-shirt.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope that a car crashes into him and every single person who is supporting him, and that they all suffer miserably and painfully for a long time. Hopefully he has lost his job and hopefully all those supporting him lose theirs. Any person who sprouts "human rights" to support any of these oxygen thieves deserve no better either. The world is overpopulated and the sooner a karmic cull happens the better.

I can only hope that a car crashes into him and every single person who is supporting him, and that they all suffer miserably and painfully for a long time. Hopefully he has lost his job and hopefully all those supporting him lose theirs. Any person who sprouts "human rights" to support any of these oxygen thieves deserve no better either. The world is overpopulated and the sooner a karmic cull happens the better.

https://www.facebook.com/TrafficPE/posts/450447105007940?comment_id=5061755&ref=notif&notif_t=like#!/TrafficPE/posts/450447105007940

I've been fighting with idiots like that for days. Some of them even say how he should just be given a fine. WTF?

I read a few posts on a PE traffic group.Quite scary how many people condone what he did.Hope many people learn from his mistake.

post-1965-0-76532700-1349936754_thumb.jpg

A face made for jail time.

And yes, look at the t-shirt.

I was still in the frame of mind of not trying to Judge the guy because he is going to pay for this for the rest of his life , but if this is his attitude.... :thumbdown: :cursing: Edited by fabes

He won't pay for this the rest of his life. The court case will be postponed with appeals back and forth etc etc for the next 3 years. Eventually the court will get to gatvol of him they'll just settle for a much lesser sentence to get the case done. I'll be surprised if he ever sees the inside of a jail cell. Can only hope he does.

Edited by Azonic

I was still in the frame of mind of not trying to Judge the guy because he is going to pay for this for the rest of his life , but if this is his attitude.... :thumbdown: :cursing:

Fabes - any feedback on his job, wonder what his company thinks of all this. Good advertising for the I.T company he is employed by.

Fabes - any feedback on his job, wonder what his company thinks of all this. Good advertising for the I.T company he is employed by.

Works for Axxess internet in Cape Road.

Works for Axxess internet in Cape Road.

Wow - thats a fairly well known organisation, they can`t be to happy. Losing his job will let him start appreciating what major sh** he has caused, and that attitude, I am at a loss for words.

Edited by nickc

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!!! All you guys are so easy to judge!! get a live guys!!! Andre is not made for jail!! he is a good person that made a moerse mistakes!! All the photos posted is not allowed going to take that up with www admins now.

GROW UP PEOPLE!! If this was family of yours you would act differently!!!

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!!! All you guys are so easy to judge!! get a live guys!!! Andre is not made for jail!! he is a good person that made a moerse mistakes!! All the photos posted is not allowed going to take that up with www admins now.

GROW UP PEOPLE!! If this was family of yours you would act differently!!!

Getting p!$$ed and then driving your car on public roads is not a mistake. Andre was made to make his own decisions and clearly he made this one.

B

Getting p!$$ed and then driving your car on public roads is not a mistake. Andre was made to make his own decisions and clearly he made this one.

Well the you are probably perfect!! well done for you

B

Who is perfect.

It's a conscious decision to go drinking, and it's a conscious decision to operate a motor vehicle in that inebriated state. No-one forced this oke to do it? He didn't accidentally get behind the wheel of the car did he?

His choice.

B

If he had done the decent thing of not fleeing the scene or perhaps try to help or take the guy to hospital it could be viewed as a mistake/accident. He made a huge mistake/broke the law and then did not exercise the option to try and make things better - in fact he made them worse. His attitute, as shown by his t shirt, will make him the subject of scrutiny for some time.