Its not about the bike, Its about the dope

Groenies

Anyone who still believes Lance might be clean, I can highly recommend the book by Taylor Hamilton, "The Secret Race"- a must read if you in to cycling!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he was never tested positive....

Read the book, he was tested positive in 2005 in Switzerland and after some "negotiations" went free, consequently made a "donation" to the doping agency of $125 000- read the book- I was a HUGE Lance fan, but now it is all clear......

Read the book, he was tested positive in 2005 in Switzerland and after some "negotiations" went free, consequently made a "donation" to the doping agency of $125 000- read the book- I was a HUGE Lance fan, but now it is all clear......

I was just talking ^)&*^. Thats why I deleted it. I'm busy reading it, very interesting although I think (60%through the book now) Mr Hamilton was very envious of Lance. Talking about he had to drive his huyndai and Lace jetting around in his private jet, sorry for you if you was as "clever" and fast as Lance you could also have your own jet.

I just finished the book and am eagerly awaiting Lance's next move?

Apparently he is addressing his foundation tonight?? could this be his big moment to reveal all?

I think he will reveal all soon.... and in the same breath take down alot of UCI / WADA / USADA officials with him....

Finished the audio book yesterday. Sure does paint Lance as a "bully" and not really a nice guy, mostly.

I do not disagree that Lance doped... But why then ban him for life? Everybody doped. You had to. FFS. The sport has been hurt enough by this witch hunt. Rabobank, lost supporters. Lance does not cycle anymore. He is part of the past. Strip him of his titles, nail the bloody tatter tales and shave everybody with the same comb.

And then, focus on the future.

I do not disagree that Lance doped... But why then ban him for life? Everybody doped. You had to. FFS. The sport has been hurt enough by this witch hunt. Rabobank, lost supporters. Lance does not cycle anymore. He is part of the past. Strip him of his titles, nail the bloody tatter tales and shave everybody with the same comb.

And then, focus on the future.

dude, this is all FAAAAAR from over, it's unfolding every day. How can you say it's part of the past?

I just finished the book and am eagerly awaiting Lance's next move?

Apparently he is addressing his foundation tonight?? could this be his big moment to reveal all?

I think he will reveal all soon.... and in the same breath take down alot of UCI / WADA / USADA officials with him....

He is probably writing a tell all book so that he can reveal all whilst making a fortune

He is probably writing a tell all book so that he can reveal all whilst making a fortune

haha yes, he will sell more copies make more money and then he wins again. They just cant beat him!

Edited by koukie

Anyone who still believes Lance might be clean, I can highly recommend the book by Taylor Hamilton, "The Secret Race"- a must read if you in to cycling!

Actually, its a must read if you're into doping. Cyclists want to read cycling books, not insights on how to cheat.

Lastly, since I'm sitting high on the moral high ground in this matter, I will not support a confessed drug cheat who is trying to cash in on his repentance.

Sjoe this is a fresh new topic! Were you out of the country and not seen the other threads here lately?