Sani2C 2013 - What is the price?

martinsnyman

Erm I don't think so ! Have done 6 S2C and 4 3 Towers and S2C still my no 1 .

Erm I do

Why is sani better?

edit...actually nevermind...its relative

Edited by rouxtjie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here is a little secret...but keep it hush hush please....the word is "mankele three towers"...and in my opinion, knocks the socks of Sani2c

Don't advertise!!

Sabie at the end of the year... not sure on exactly what is is called... but it starts on the 14th of Dec.

There are really a lot . I also did a 3 day stage race a few years ago that was in the Magalies monster area , think it was called Magalies Quest and this was also a nice race .

Sabie at the end of the year... not sure on exactly what is is called... but it starts on the 14th of Dec.

Sabie Experience

@martinsnyman

Check out lowveld quest as well....looks like great value, it is 4 days though

Just 2 issues with the Quest - it's a point to point race which is a pain and it's too close to Joberg2C

Exact price for the 2013 ride is R9,840 and for 2012 was R8,916. So the 2014 ride will be around R10,800?????

Just 2 issues with the Quest - it's a point to point race which is a pain and it's too close to Joberg2C

yea, point to point isn't everyone's cup of tea...some prefer it though. Don't know why.

If you cant get a S2C entry, do Berg and Bush. Its a superb event and with the new Great Trek entries should be easier to get hold of.

3 Towers sucks..... too many people, not enough food, horrible, boring tracks..............ph34r.png

Yea I take my comments back....what a ripoff...you do dirt road laps everyday...bleeeeeugh ph34r.png

Edited by rouxtjie

Getting an entry is the bigger issue

I agree, between the 3 races there is probably place for about 3,500(?) riders. I entered on the minute the entries opened for all 3 races and still ended up on the waiting list for all 3. They could probably increase the price by 20% next year and still sell out all 3 + add a 4th race.

W2W...best stage race I have done! riding is out of this world....beats sani any day (and yes I have done 4 sani's)