CYCLE HOUSE

LOUIS 29

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nog altyd happy gewees met die diens wat ek van Anton en Cyclehouse gekry het!Gaan Atyd uit sy pad uit om te help.

You can't keep everybody happy all of the time.

And most times there are two sides to a story.

My vida1 frame cracked 4weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a new frame. Every time we phone cycle house they have a diffrent excuse yesterday they told me they don't even know where the frame is. I'm getting very angry with them

Hi Louis 29,

I'm sorry for the Bad Luck you experienced with the Frame that cracked. This is why Silverback want to offer you a 2013 replacement and we have supplied a 2012 Frame as a Load Frame in for time being. I do thank you for your support and also Anton @ Cycle House taking such good care of you. If you want, please phone our Silverback Office and speak to me. 021 386 7777. I am aware of your case and I'm Driving to get replacement sorted ASAP.

I expect the 2012 Vida 1 replacement frame here any time from the 20th onward. I hope and Pray for the winds to subside in the Cape Town port as this is Delaying Cargo at this Stage. We already Delayed by 3 weeks due to winds. All the facts I'm supplying is based on the fact that we do not expect delays en route, but at this stages delays are a factor that must be calculated in. Anton & Cycle house is directly working with the facts that we supply him and at this stage it is changing on a daily basis. Their is nothing he or us can do about it. I know it is frustrating, but some times things are out of our control and neither of us can control Mother Nature.

Hi Louis 29,

I'm sorry for the Bad Luck you experienced with the Frame that cracked. This is why Silverback want to offer you a 2013 replacement and we have supplied a 2012 Frame as a Load Frame in for time being. I do thank you for your support and also Anton @ Cycle House taking such good care of you. If you want, please phone our Silverback Office and speak to me. 021 386 7777. I am aware of your case and I'm Driving to get replacement sorted ASAP.

I expect the 2012 Vida 1 replacement frame here any time from the 20th onward. I hope and Pray for the winds to subside in the Cape Town port as this is Delaying Cargo at this Stage. We already Delayed by 3 weeks due to winds. All the facts I'm supplying is based on the fact that we do not expect delays en route, but at this stages delays are a factor that must be calculated in. Anton & Cycle house is directly working with the facts that we supply him and at this stage it is changing on a daily basis. Their is nothing he or us can do about it. I know it is frustrating, but some times things are out of our control and neither of us can control Mother Nature.

Well done Johan and Anton on your good service!! I hope that I never have to replace my Silverback but if I do I know that the matter will be handled well. Add to the winds also the transport strikes a few weeks ago and everyone is pulling hair out and graying prematurely.

Coming on here anonymously and complaining without telling the truth is a cowardly act.

Louis, get your act together, identify yourself and apologise.

Bicycle frames are extremely difficult to warrantee here in South Africa where we are far from the producers and the market is small. Suppliers have to stock many styles, colours and sizes. Replacing one becomes an issue. It is often practically impossible to have a replacement ready at a moment's notice.

Maybe one day you'll also run a business and realise how tough it is.

And that is how Louis does the disappearing act!!! ????. As soon as truth comes in, the complainant runs away!!!! ????

Jip, koop al 10 jaar by cycle house, nog nooit issues gehad nie.

Louis het so bietjie vinnig gepraat, en meeste feite uitgelos

Dink hy kan ma omverskoning vra....

I'm sorry about accusing cycle house. I was angery. But had no reason to act so inapropreately. I pull back everything I said about cycle house. I sencerly apologise to cycle house