2012 Burger Route Training Rides

Wannabe

Confirmed riders for the 24th. JUST ADD YOUR NAMES.

1) Wannabe

2) DisyLizzy

3) cajohnston

4) SyncSA

+2 - Natalie and Derek

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed riders for the 24th. JUST ADD YOUR NAMES.

1) Wannabe

2) DisyLizzy

3) cajohnston

4) SyncSA +2

5) Berry

6) Many Lemons

Okay peeps, sorry if I'm repeating things but is this a fast or slow ride (any ideas on averages)? Pretty keen.

Okay peeps, sorry if I'm repeating things but is this a fast or slow ride (any ideas on averages)? Pretty keen.

It will be similar to 2 weekends ago, we all started as one group, the faster guys went up ahead, and then regrouped at a few locations.

My average was 24.3km/hr, and there were guys much faster. We naturally broke up in to smaller groups, and made sure that everyone was accounted for at all times.

I don't know if that helps you at all?

EDIT: There may be a slightly slower group as well this week with averages in the 22-25km range. But it's just a social ride to do some recon on the route.

Edited by Disylizzy

Saturday is my daughter's first birthday. So I'll be missing this. Would have loved to recce the route

Think I'd be able to make it - unless something last-minute pops up. (A cloud does not count...)

Sounds like Dee won't make it and unfortunately Mads won't make it at all.

Ja, I'm out... Damn... My daughter's having her 3rd birthday! I'll be dressed as a clown! Priorities... whistling.gif

Ok, so what's the verdict! If it rains do you guys still plan on "rolling"- that would be "rolling on the road", not "rolling over to the otherside in bed"clap.gif

If the ride goes ahead you can count myself and my "coach" inthumbup1.gif I cannot let Onetime loose on you guys without protection, he's an animal on a road bikewhistling.gif

Ok, so what's the verdict! If it rains do you guys still plan on "rolling"- that would be "rolling on the road", not "rolling over to the otherside in bed"clap.gif

If the ride goes ahead you can count myself and my "coach" inthumbup1.gif I cannot let Onetime loose on you guys without protection, he's an animal on a road bikewhistling.gif

I'm very keen. If it's pouring down, no riding. As it stands now a 50% chance of light rain is predicted, and that sounds acceptable to me.

Need to get a good ride in, so this might just have to be it.

It will be similar to 2 weekends ago, we all started as one group, the faster guys went up ahead, and then regrouped at a few locations.

My average was 24.3km/hr, and there were guys much faster. We naturally broke up in to smaller groups, and made sure that everyone was accounted for at all times.

I don't know if that helps you at all?

EDIT: There may be a slightly slower group as well this week with averages in the 22-25km range. But it's just a social ride to do some recon on the route.

Based on the above info you can count me in as well. Just to confirm you start at the garage bottom of Hels at 7am?

Based on the above info you can count me in as well. Just to confirm you start at the garage bottom of Hels at 7am?

Thats correct.