Langebaan Lagoon Cycle Challenge

Cippo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pleasant in langebaan no rain and a moderate wind.signs are good.

Yip, I am here too. Just had dinner and a few cold ones at the beach. Hardly any wind and no rain. Lets hope it stays this way. Wind and rain was crazy when I left Paarl this afternoon.

What a beautiful course.

Near perfect racing conditions.

Always a challenge with the short course riders in the final bits on a narrow and bumpy road.

Saw at least one skilpad on the verge and lots of landmines left by the resident buck.

I guess attendance was relatively low with the storm brewing in surrounding areas.

Wonderful opportunity to grow my racing legs again after lots of niggles in early Spring.

Edited by ' Dale

Guest DieBees

Nice race. Just the last stretch with all the folk riding the short route was very frustrating.

Just back from Langebaan now. Perfect riding conditions today. Overcast, hardly any wind, the groups weren't too big, glad I made the decision to go. And even the Mamba didn't seem that bad today. :clap:

Nice race... no rain is a big win... BUT I have never seen so many rollers in a race before. Was interesting times.

Yea weather turned out awesome. Had a blast with my first go at the 80km race. Aimed for a sub 4 hour time being on my MTB ended up with a sub 3 hour :thumbup: Just ticked off at the weather man that said the wind direction would be southerly but ended up being northerly by my count as it felt like a head wind on the last stretch home when the wind started to pick up a bit. Still enjoyed it ^_^

If I signed up with PPA and bought a Racetec chip this morning before the race will or should my results be included? My Racetec chip do show linked to my name on their site but my results ain't up or is it a matter of PPA still needs to activate my membership first perhaps?

What a beautiful course.

Near perfect racing conditions.

Always a challenge with the short course riders in the final bits on a narrow and bumpy road.

Saw at least one skilpad on the verge and lots of landmines left by the resident buck.

I guess attendance was relatively low with the storm brewing in surrounding areas.

Wonderful opportunity to grow my racing legs again after lots of niggles in early Spring.

leka result Dale

Podium :thumbup:

If I signed up with PPA and bought a Racetec chip this morning before the race will or should my results be included? My Racetec chip do show linked to my name on their site but my results ain't up or is it a matter of PPA still needs to activate my membership first perhaps?

Your results will show later in the week once they confirmed your Ppa membership.