Cape Town Hubbers Christmas Teddy Bear Ride 2012, 17 Dec

Slowbee

flymango, we are leaving the seapoint VA at 09H00, give or take depending on the folk coming from up the coast.

As for the promenade, I am sure we could use it, but I doubt we will use it. Easier to just cruze on the road side like we did last year.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a proposal for a West Coast peloton using the cycle lane into town.

Caltex Melkbos: 06h15

2nd Circle Big Bay: 06h45

Blowfish Cycle Lane Traffic Light: 07h00 (rendezvous with Table View cyclists, Outriders and Cycles Direct)

Woodbridge Island: 07h30 (rendezvous with Milnerton cyclists)

VA Sea Point: 08h30

Spread the word and please feel free to make changes.

Here's a proposal for a West Coast peloton using the cycle lane into town.

Caltex Melkbos: 06h15

2nd Circle Big Bay: 06h45

Blowfish Cycle Lane Traffic Light: 07h00 (rendezvous with Table View cyclists, Outriders and Cycles Direct)

Woodbridge Island: 07h30 (rendezvous with Milnerton cyclists)

VA Sea Point: 08h30

Spread the word and please feel free to make changes.

BUMP

hey everyone, the weather is looking good for monday morning !! little wind.

Everyone still on?

There like a bear!!!

Well, looks like I am in. 9am start is a little late but I am sure I can do a ride in and get you guys at the castle parking lot :D

Well, looks like I am in. 9am start is a little late but I am sure I can do a ride in and get you guys at the castle parking lot biggrin.png

Uhm, you gonna wait for a loooonnnnggggg time there, start point is VA Greenpoint. whistling.gif ph34r.png

Well, looks like I am in. 9am start is a little late but I am sure I can do a ride in and get you guys at the castle parking lot biggrin.png

what he said .. at the Virgin active parking lot !!!!!

what he said .. at the Virgin active parking lot !!!!!

Uhm, you gonna wait for a loooonnnnggggg time there, start point is VA Greenpoint. whistling.gif ph34r.png

LOL! I read it somewhere in the thread........ gonna ride in from home so that I can get some decent mileage in beforehand thumbup1.gif

Right Virgin Active Seapoint at 9

Besides teddies is there anything we can bring, was thinking board games, tonka type truck etc ?

bring it, I am sure they will appreciate the toys

snip snip... gonna ride in from home so that I can get some decent mileage in beforehand thumbup1.gif

Anybody from D/Ville area that also want to ride in? I'm thinking of riding to the start, do the ride to Kampsbaai and then continue to Noordhoek where my wife will meet me for a breakfast.

Made a turn at CWC yesterday, could not speak to Snr directly as he was out, but got the message that they will dionate a BOX FULL OF TEDDYBEARSclap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

.Must just try and organise to get the box to Kampsbaai for the presentation (but that's where the wife and the car come inwhistling.gif )

Edited by Wannabe