Cape Town Hubbers Christmas Teddy Bear Ride 2012, 17 Dec

Slowbee

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Google is your friend

Good Point, i just thought that maybe the gentlemen who started the club was possibly a member on The Hub or some of the guys have perhaps had dealings with him before and had some contact details for him... Google it is then...

I'll be their with my son again, it was an awesome ride for him last year.

clap.gif , if all goes to plan then I am bringing my little one on the back as well !

Can someone pass this onto Ratty, she would most likely want to know about this.

I will pm Cassie and co. See if we can get more S/west hubbers through this year.

@Wannabe, thanks for the advice.

So same as last year then, some place, same route. Just need to sort a decent time out. Say leave VA at 09H00. Gives everyone a chance to get there form out of town, or is that too late ?

Hey All

I've been a bit slow on the Hub of late....

But Mon 17th seems fine for me...

Will also try and muster up some more S-west Hubbers!

Keep us posted...

I'm in for sure....

Please someone send me some details....

Sorry for the hi-jack ph34r.png , but i was watching something on TV last night and saw this short documentary on Velokhaya Cycling Club. I would like to donate my Road Bike to the club once I purchase my new one at the end of this year / Jan next year, anyone know who i can contact to make this happen??

Anyway, see you guys on the 17th then..

Contact details

General enquiries

Office: +27 87 550 1280 or +27 21 788 9962

Fax: + 27 865 747 319

Email: info@lifeacademy.co.za

Link to there site

http://www.velokhaya.com/index.html

Tiny K and I might join thumbup1.gif

Depends on if we have a plane to jump out of that weekend.

I might come with the bakkie again, seeing as last year we needed the toolbox to fix someone's chain. Will see. Otherwise I'll join on the bicycle.

ok just to get me up to speed. we are giving teddybears to the dville childrens home, but will ride from town to campsbay and back?

So we are not riding to dville childrens home itself? Will someone collect and distribute?

ok just to get me up to speed. we are giving teddybears to the dville childrens home, but will ride from town to campsbay and back?

So we are not riding to dville childrens home itself? Will someone collect and distribute?

yea, busy organising that someone from the home can meet us to collect said bears :)

@mackem @stringbean - are we going to do a milk run and form a peloton from the West Coast similar to last year? The guys from Cycles Direct were the best represented by far last year. Maybe we can join up with Outriders and challenge other clubs for most riders? Charity's the winner after all!!

Starting from Melkbos and on to Blouberg, Table View, Milnerton and then VA Sea Point along the cycle lane? And then back obviously after coffee in Camps Bay.

yea, busy organising that someone from the home can meet us to collect said bears smile.png

Cool

I will be there . with a bear or 10.

Someone better give the coffee shops a heads up that we gonna flood area on the day....... mellow.png

sorted. Vida is usually very good at helping us out. Last I year I gave them a call, and the bloke said .. bring it on. Which we did, and man they were fast with the service.

sorted. Vida is usually very good at helping us out. Last I year I gave them a call, and the bloke said .. bring it on. Which we did, and man they were fast with the service.

Got all my things sorted. Will be there for the ride.

Tiny K and I might join thumbup1.gif

Depends on if we have a plane to jump out of that weekend.

I might come with the bakkie again, seeing as last year we needed the toolbox to fix someone's chain. Will see. Otherwise I'll join on the bicycle.

please come along, please ... .....