Argus 2013!!!

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

So - I had a brainfart. Missed the closing date for entries. Now the question is - who has an entry for me!? Applied for several charity positions, but they were all full, and the only perceivable way is to get a sub...

Who is injured / getting married / divorced / babies etc and can't do it anymore?! Please?

Regards - Dumb4ss procrastinator.

I forgot to enter my girlfriend! Just imagine the **** I'm in.....

Perfect! Just say to her "love, your happiness is important to me. Because you can't do it, I won't do it either. I'll give it away to someone who really really really wants it"

ph34r.png

i recon you shouldnt stress to much... closer to the time there will be 100s put up for sale!

There will be a waiting list on the Argus Cycle Tour website from 1 Feb. You pay R50 admin fee to be put on the waiting list, you would you will be notified of an open place when one becomes available.

Edited by P.A.K.

There is still space in the pink drive (breast cancer) charity group as far as I know!! Go to pink drive web page and click the events tab. It's all there

2 Oceans half filled up yesterday as well if you wanted to know.

Yeeehah Mayhem, I dare you!devil.gif