Coward

pista

So who's the middle aged thug in PE that's beating on the lady?

Taken off facebook

post-33594-0-18355700-1352739315_thumb.png

Edited by pista

How do you drive off whilst riding a bike? Was this a motorbike then? Even then, the correct term should be ride.

How do we know the alleged victim is a "lady" ? She may indeed be female, but not all women are ladies.

I'd like more details on the "I had right of way" statement. Motorists treat stop streets as "****you jack, I'm going, this is my f**king road, and I'll kill you to prove it", as an example.

He still stays a coward and is most probably a woman beater . Do you think he would have done that to a male , assuming not all males are men .

I have a question around this: "When I stopped to open the gate". Where did she stop? on the pavement, or on the street surface?

Also, what happened before she stopped. Nothing as she implies by not stating anything, or nothing because she was ignorant / non observant, or nothing as it is incriminating?

Come on, give us the full story!

He still stays a coward and is most probably a woman beater . Do you think he would have done that to a male , assuming not all males are men .

True that... but maybe that was him showing restraint.

ag whatever.. Get the lynch mob and go torch PE!

assuming not all males are men .

You should have used gentleman. As in, male=female, woman=man, and lady=gentleman.

All males are men, and all females are women, but not all women are ladies, and not all men are gentlemen.

Always two sides. I nearly got knocked over by a "lady" yesterday who decided that she was buggered if she was going to stop at a stop street for me on my bike. If I had gotten my hands on her keys I would have put them somewhere she would have complained about, too...